RJC PCV Experience

mikestertwo

I bought the PCV valves at a local auto parts warehouse. I initially called the local auto parts store to see if they had any. The customer rep said they had 5 in their local warehouse. They showed none were sold in the past 5 years. They did a bulk buy years ago and that's all that was left. When he gave me a price of $7.95 ea. I said I'll take all of them. :D I'm saving them for my customer's cars. Every once in a while I get a car in with the wrong or leaky aftermarket valve.

TRICKSIXPA

East Coast Go fast with class club MAGNA!!!
Staff member
This is why I only use the NOS AcDelco PCV it’s got to be in the OG boxes. Even a used original is better than these crappy new valves that are sold. I’ve used the autozone PCV and it has worked good but can’t remember the part #

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRAD_PADGETT

This is why I only use the NOS AcDelco PCV it’s got to be in the OG boxes. Even a used original is better than these crappy new valves that are sold. I’ve used the autozone PCV and it has worked good but can’t remember the part #

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also was unable to find an AC pcv. The Standard pcv sucked oil. Gave up and eliminated the pcv system. No more sucking oil nor emptying catch can as well as oil into plenum.