Help with DS

TNTTA

Snake Killer
I'm having trouble getting my DS files to floppy disk.When I try to copy them to disk it asks what to open with.Am I going about this wrong?:confused:

Thanks,Wes

Well if it asks you what you want to open them with, then you're probably not copying. You're trying to open them.

Just right click on the files, then select Copy, then open the floppy drive, right-click and select paste.

C'mon man this is computer 101 stuff! The Windows Help file could helped ya with that one! ;)

Originally posted by Bandit

C'mon man this is computer 101 stuff!

101 for some of us is shear rocket science.
Wanna play dueling slide rulers?.

Well Actually I was asking this for a friend and had not looked into it fully. We share an interest in a car and needed to copy a file to send to our chip burner.He had copied the file to disk succsessfully. Where our problem lies is how to open the file up.When I click on the file to open it asks what with and none of the above works.
Now I'm relatively new to the computer world have had one for three years and find little time to use it.I'm still in the learning curve and know nothing about rocket science. :) So the real question is how do you open the file up on another computer that has direct scan installed?

Thanks again, Wes

I've got the files on a floppy disk from my friends laptop.What i need to do is get them into my computer at home.Sorry this may sound like i'm a complete idiot but when it comes to computers I'm lost.Thanks again for the help,Wes