Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Any news on this? I can’t wait for the unveiling event. It’ll be a fun trip.

D
Working on a parts list. It has snowed so much in Pa, that all Shawn gets to do is plow. It's insane this winter.

It's 75* outside right now in Phoenix. :D

Don't worry though, in July it will be 115* at 2 pm and it will still be over 100* at midnight, so you can laugh at me then. :eek:

Yesterday morning it was -9 degrees when I went out to start my car.
This is the window looking out my office at my gym.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1392335022.457636.jpg

Hi guys I'm poking my head in here to let you all know whats been going on with me. I've been school shopping with my son. He is a senior in highschool and we are looking at colleges for him to attend. I have been running all over with him on visits so that he can make the decision thats best for him. He is currently number one in his class so it is likely that he'll graduate Valedictorian. He is also a great athlete and has interest from numerous schools for his athletic gifts as well. I feel he has earned my best efforts to help him make the biggest decision of his life so far. I couldn't ask for a better son. The search is not over yet but he will be going on his next visit this weekend alone. Bowdoin College has picked up the tab to fly him up there and give him a visit. Its amazing how nice these small schools are when they are legitimate candidates for a kid with D1 talent but values the academic programs of the smaller schools more than the 'HOOORAH' of football. He has taken the position that he will use his athleticism to aquire the best education that he can. He is contemplating the offers from the schools that rank highest academically rather than just going to a good football school. He has his head screwed on correctly. We have been at this for the last couple of months and we won't stop until he has found the one thats going to fit him best. It is expensive driving and flying out to so many places but given that he has put in the work to earn scholarships and is being pursued as a football player as well we'll gladly pay for him to see the schools that are offering him. He has done his part so I am doing mine, after all his work is whats earned him the ability to attend these schools that we couldn't afford to pay his way into. So I'm sorry for not being around as much as I would like to right now. I have not forgotten about the wonderful efforts of everyone here and this certainly means the world to me. I think about what you guys/gals are teaming up to do for me everyday and it makes me feel awesome. My appreciation of you guys/gals is unparalleled. I will be back on mission 125% once I get my son where he needs to be and that will happen soon. Thanks for understanding.

We have been so busy lately with our new web site coming out shortly and the business has been crazy to say the least so I too haven't been around as much, with that said I have a parts list that is needed to get Clay's car together and into it's next stage of life so to speak.

I will post this here for members or vendors to see and if we can get these next parts we can move on from here...

Parts Needed:

Seals - T-tops, Doors, Window
Carpet - Donated by ( T-CHRGD) Thanks John!
Console - Either complete or pieces as long as they are in real nice condition.

We need to get these listed parts to Sean up in PA so he can start putting this car together so it can be unveiled at a Buick event!

Last edited:
We have been so busy lately with our new web site coming out shortly and the business has been crazy to say the least so I too haven't been around as much, with that said I have a parts list that is needed to get Clay's car together and into it's next stage of life so to speak.

I will post this here for members or vendors to see and if we can get these next parts we can move on from here...

Parts Needed:

Seals - T-tops, Doors, Window
Carpet
Tail lights
- Complete set, Used IF they look real nice!
Console - Either complete or pieces as long as they are in real nice condition.

We need to get these listed parts to Sean up in PA so he can start putting this car together so it can be unveiled at a Buick event!

Scot I have a complete set of tails. I had to reinstall my LED lights into them. That's why I didn't give them to Shawn in BG. I'll ship them up with a few other things I have that can be used.

Scot/Clay,

I have an ACC black carpet NIB I can send.
LMK

Thanks John. I know I don't already have carpet here so it will be needed. I can't express how much I appreciate the generosity you and all who have donated to this have shown. I'll PM you with Shawn's address. Thanks man.