Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

IS THERE ANYBODY IN THIS THREAD THAT IS IN THE NORTHEAST THAT IS GOING OUT TO THE NORWALK SHOW THAT CAN BRING THE SMALL LOAD OF INTERIOR PARTS THAT I HAVE DONATED TO THIS CAUSE BACK IN OCTOBER WHEN COACH CAME OUT TO CONNECTICUT. ITS BASICALLY A BUNCH OF PLASTIC INTERIOR PARTS. THE PARTS HAVE NOT MOVED SINCE OCTOBER .THE GUY WHO INITIALLY AGREED TO DO THIS HAS NOT COME THROUGH AND HE HAS BEEN TEXTED AND CALLED A FEW TIMES SINCE OCTOBER/ NOVEMBER TIL ABOUT FEB. SO I GAVE UP ON THIS GUY AND I NEED THIS STUFF GONE .IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANYBODY THAT CAN HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW

If no one can do it James I'll volunteer to do it in my Ferd. When's the Norwalk event?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ohio.....this might be tough. I'll get back to you.

Ohio.....this might be tough. I'll get back to you.

It's only 600 miles and probably 11 hours with gas stops 1 way from Meriden CT . I have done it twice by myself but probably won't be going this year

Thanks Charlie.

Thanks for the generosity on the parts James. Could this stuff be boxed and shipped reasonably? I can pay the shipping cost.

Hey guys...
Wanted to mention that we could use a header panel. The one we have was cut up for different headlights at some point. If you have a parts car sitting...we could use one.
Thank you

Hey Coach. I know these things take longer than expected but is there a projected time when the car will be presented?

D

Me and another Buick guy up here will help with the shipping should it go in that direction.

Haven't got too far this year yet. It'll all start to take shape real soon. I was just on the phone with Shawn last week, and he is getting ready to take the body off the frame and send to sandblast.
My car was supposed to be done last week, and it's not. I cannot focus on this fully, until mine is finished and off my list of things to do.
We will be pounding the board for items real soon.
Thank you

OK Guys...It's all getting started. Should have pics starting soon. I'll be pounding the board and others for our needed parts. I'll talk to ScotW about the donations again or we will figure out a new way.
The important thing is...THE NEW NASTY WENDY IS ON THE WAY!!!!

Say hello to the "PHOENIX"!!!!

Excellent news. Haven't heard much lately and was wondering if anything was getting done.

Coach, Shawn and myself have had a TON of stuff on our plates lately that needed to get done so we all apologize for having the large time frame without any updates on this...

Coach contacted me and there is a deadline we are all trying to meet and a Big Buick event to unveil the car at so stay tuned for further information!

Coach and I should have a list of parts that are needed real soon and we will be in a mad dash to round those parts from vendors or members to make this all come together in time for the unveil, so if your a vendor or member here that would like to contribute to this epic re-build please contact either of us for further details....

(y) "PHOENIX"!!!! (y)

Last edited:
big pile of parts still sitting here from october on the floor still in the same exact spot still . did you guys ever hear back from the guy who was suppose to pick them up?

big pile of parts still sitting here from october on the floor still in the same exact spot still . did you guys ever hear back from the guy who was suppose to pick them up?

I'll be dropping off my truck at Joe's (JW Race Fab) for some work this Sunday. If they agree, I could bring the parts to BG.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com