Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Hey Guys,
I just posted in the Parts Wanted section for a pair of GTA Fronts. Dozens of you members have asked to donate parts over $$$ so this is the first item I am posting.

Thank you all
Coach

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That is MONSTER!!! I cannot begin to thank you enough.
I cannot wait for this car to be complete...
Our community will be famous amongst car forums...

Just thought id let everyone know we made it home. After 1600 miles im going to bed.... night:D. By the way Scot, the ramps never fell off the trailer on the way home ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app
Glad you guys made it home safe....and thanks to both of you for doing this for clay... Those ramps surprised me!

I will be taking the Old car to BG so Sean can take it home from there...

If yall need some help while there let me know. Good luck guys.

I'm heading out to Bowling Green today. I'll be on the look out for bumper mounts and a either a rear metal bumper or a front fiberglass bumper. Anyone have these items up there flag me down or put the word out and hopefully I can find you.

The "Charbroiled" NASTY WENDY car is on its way to Bowling Green. Please check it out if you like.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1381929833.546666.jpg

I look at that picture and I think about how I would always drive my car to Bowling Green. I came to realize that once it was finished I probably wouldn't 'drive' it to Bowling Green anymore but I'd trailor it up and drive it while I was there. I figured no need to put nearly 1.3k miles worth of road chips into fresh paint just getting there and back. This is not how I ever thought I'd see my car being 'trailored'.

I wish I could have made it to Bowling Green this year... :(. I will be there next year though. You guys have fun ;)

I'm heading out to Bowling Green today. I'll be on the look out for bumper mounts and a either a rear metal bumper or a front fiberglass bumper. Anyone have these items up there flag me down or put the word out and hopefully I can find you.

I think I have a fiberglass front bumper stashed somewhere. If I can find it, it's yours.

The thing is I'm in Phoenix, so I'll have to ship it. BG is something I'd like to attend but it's just too far away.