Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Sitting here looking at my GN, couldn't help but think time to send this back to the top with another donation, keep the updates coming. Travel safe today, tomorrow is a big step, best of luck fellas!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sitting here looking at my GN, couldn't help but think time to send this back to the top with another donation, keep the updates coming. Travel safe today, tomorrow is a big step, best of luck fellas!

A BIG THANK YOU...
We do need more donations still. There are hundreds of members who do not visit the Lounge. We need to get a little more exposure and finish this up.
I promise this to you all...we will be posting a list of items needed for all of you that have offered. The big reason we have not done this is we do not know yet. Once the "Charbroiled" car is sitting next to the "New" car...we can see what we will need.
I will also be contacting the Vendors who have offered new parts, so we can get all these items in the same State.
It will all happen pretty quick.
You all will be informed of where this car will be presented to Clay also. Scot, Clay, Shawn and myself need to come together and decide after we get the other car almost complete. We want to leave you all enough time to plan the trip.
Thank you all

Got to let me know what route you are taking for the cold air kit? Need to know turbo inlet size, if a MAF is being used, etc. think I saw mention of XFI wiring so maybe a one piece pipe and keep filter under the hood?

Just got finished eating lunch and back on the road heading west.
IMG_20130927_130713_167.jpg

Wait until they taste this. Crawfish étouffée. They'll have it over fried catfish tonight. Then I'm taking them to the Alligator Festival so they can eat more Louisiana Cuisine. I'm heading to car to get it ready for transport.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1380313344.154384.jpg

Wait until they taste this. Crawfish étouffée. They'll have it over fried catfish tonight. Then I'm taking them to the Alligator Festival so they can eat more Louisiana Cuisine. I'm heading to car to get it ready for transport. View attachment 201661

Im just Bummed i dont get the oppertunity to try that killer food! :(

Sent from my SCH-R530U using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Good luck sorry those pics. Makes me Cry!! Toast. She will soon be sexy beast again.

Casey and Shaun decided to do the driving at night and avoid daytime traffic. They pulled out about an hour ago and are headed out to Scot's place. I can't thank everyone enough for all these efforts.

Great Guys don't get your panties all in a bunch. :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Just got off the phone with the "Florida Heros". They have driven straight from Florida to the Bayou...loaded up the "charbroiled" GN...pigged out on Cajan food...shot the shit with Clay...and back on the road. They've been driving all night and just called me. They are less then an hour away from ScotW's house in Knoxville.
I texted Scot with a breakfast order for them...hahaha
These guys are TOPS on the list of the Nasty Wendy 2 build. This is the biggest step to date in this epic event.
We all need to post big big thanks to Reaper and 87gnguy!!!

Great job!! Toast for breakfast is a gn!! All ready cooked

The car is now in good hands @ Scott's house. Now for the long ride home back to panama city

Attachments

• IMG_20130928_105807_857.jpg
    IMG_20130928_105807_857.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 280
  • IMG_20130928_105813_085.jpg
    IMG_20130928_105813_085.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 292
  • IMG_20130928_105822_441.jpg
    IMG_20130928_105822_441.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 275
Just got off the phone with the "Florida Heros". They have driven straight from Florida to the Bayou...loaded up the "charbroiled" GN...pigged out on Cajan food...shot the shit with Clay...and back on the road. They've been driving all night and just called me. They are less then an hour away from ScotW's house in Knoxville.
I texted Scot with a breakfast order for them...hahaha
These guys are TOPS on the list of the Nasty Wendy 2 build. This is the biggest step to date in this epic event.
We all need to post big big thanks to Reaper and 87gnguy!!!

Great guys. Glad to see you made it OK. You guys are Road Warriors. You are always welcome to visit and crash at my place.