Help on what Turbo to get?

So i sold my Turbonetics t66 to much for my stock block and wasnt able to spool that Turbo fast enought with out a cam from what i was told. Now im changing my set up, My goal is to get in the 11's with stock block i seen it happen an high 10's with internal's. But for now just from what i have. Not sure what turbo should i get or which one would be the best to get for my set up. I was told a ta49 .63 exh... let me know My mod's are in my sig.
ill find out what converter i have tho. thxs

Getting into the 11's is a tad general but any turbo can do this, even the stock one with enough mods. If you're on a tight budget than roll with the old school turbo's, otherwise I'd utilize the newest technology and forget those.

58/57 in the .63 will do this easily and have tons of street spool, if you want low 11's just dial it up more and tune tune tune. The turbo is only one aspect of the combo and running the E.T. which is why some are running high 10's with TA49's and others are running 11's with bigger turbos.

pte billet 6262e rated 670hp x2. you will have a grin you soon will not be able wipe off! ask me how i know he he!

I have one that has less than 1,000 miles on it. Ran great, just went another route.

Journal Bearing
.63 A/R
E cover
Wastegate hole enlarged slightly.

Pete.

Pete, have you experienced any surging with that turbo and intercooler combination?

I am in the same boat...looking for a new turbo... had a ta49 and want something I can eventually stick with if I want to be in the 10's one day. I am wondering if a 6262 is too much for a stock internals car.