HEADERS on Sale!

Scope It Out!!!!

Looks like the weld on #2 tube near the head has a concaved area which may mean some "serious" metal hanging inside the tube in that area and its around the bend so you can not grind it and "may" need a scope to see it. :eek:

ps: A small hand mirror and light may work for viewing that area.

How flat is the 7/16 flange, and has anyone run these on a low ten high 9 sec car, I had to mill a set of atr headers, due to they were not flat either.

I don't ask people how fast their cars are running so don't know. Haven't had any complaint on the flanges or anything else for that matter except for someone who had to move the trans lines a bit. Had to do that myself.

how are these with head studs ,reason i ask is on my postons i had to grind on flanges so i didn't have to remove them to retorque studs with rjc headgaskets.Also i have a tig master down pipe it swings out real wide off turbo were is it that it may be close to hitting on the headers lower by the starter or where.....

I don't ask people how fast their cars are running so don't know. Haven't had any complaint on the flanges or anything else for that matter except for someone who had to move the trans lines a bit. Had to do that myself.

Knowing your headers are on a fast car would up your sales.:confused:

how are these with head studs ,reason i ask is on my postons i had to grind on flanges so i didn't have to remove them to retorque studs with rjc headgaskets.Also i have a tig master down pipe it swings out real wide off turbo were is it that it may be close to hitting on the headers lower by the starter or where.....

You would have to loosen them up for a retorque. Not familiar with the TigMaster dp, were they made to fit aftermarket headers?? The clearance is needed to clear the crossover pipe which comes up into the motor compartment and runs along the header tubes.

I wish these would fit my DP... nice headers, they won't fit the TA Performance DP will they?

Will someone running them and making big power please post to stave off the naysayers. Thanks!:D

I wish I had the extra money right now. I would buy a set and ditch my old Kenne Bell headers. I am sure I would pick up a little with these.

I really like the V band flanges on your headers. They have that feature where the pipes fit tightly into each other than the V band clamp pulls the pipes even tighter together when the clamps are tightened. This feature insures no small exhast leaks are possible. Very nice feature, but it usually increases the cost of the V band flanges a considerable amount.

The exhaust ports also looks alot nicer than the set I have from Kenne Bell.

You would have to loosen them up for a retorque. Not familiar with the TigMaster dp, were they made to fit aftermarket headers?? The clearance is needed to clear the crossover pipe which comes up into the motor compartment and runs along the header tubes.

well they clear the poston headers that are on it now....

Will someone running them and making big power please post to stave off the naysayers. Thanks!:D

There should be no point in doing that. Stock headers have been deep into the 9's already and these will obviously out perform those. Another great product Mark, keep up the GREAT work. you will be hearing from me soon again.........gotta get me one of those laptop stands in a couple months.

I say cut mark some slack jeez just be glad someone is makin a quality set of headers we can all afford that dont have to be hacked and fixed to make them work...The work will speak for itself and as long as they stay together they will find their way to a fast car anyway...Its winter time for goodness sakes so if you wanna know so bad naysayers buy a set and put them on your fast car take it to the dyno then we all will know..otherwise shut the f#@k up and quit whinin like a bunch of girls....

If anyone would like to know how fast Mark's headers have been, just look at how fast Kenne Bell headers have been as they are the same design. KB headers have been WELL in the 8s since the very early 90s.