HEADERS on Sale!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
One more item we have going on sale. HEADERS STAINLESS STEEL Our 16 gauge stainless steel headers. On sale for $549.00, (reg price is $575.00) the tubes are welded complety around on the flanges to avoid any possible leaking issues, one year warranty, and most importantly all headers have extremly large ports, which make them a perfect item for ported heads or stock heads. Tubes are 1 1/2" and the flanges are 7/16" thick. Hardware is included as well as a band clamp for the crossover pipe, v-band clamps that do NOT need to be altered to work and Fel Pro header gaskets. Some of the stock bolts for the accesories need to be reused.

IMPORTANT!!! You need to use a downpipe that was designed to be used with aftermarket headers! If you have a downpipe for use with the stock headers it will NOT work with these. The crossover pipe comes up to the turbo so the downpipe must sweep out farther from the turbo to clear the crossover.

I am running these on my own GN and they fit fine. All the bolt holes line up perfectly with the heads, clear the steering column and the dust shield for the torque converter fits.

We DO have EXTERNAL wastegate downpipes that work with these headers and they are on sale as well.

Attachments

• IMG_3890.jpg
    IMG_3890.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 2,026
  • IMG_3894.jpg
    IMG_3894.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 2,032
  • IMG_3895.jpg
    IMG_3895.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,979
  • IMG_3897.jpg
    IMG_3897.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,999
  • IMG_3898.jpg
    IMG_3898.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,957
Some more pics!

Attachments

• IMG_3901.jpg
    IMG_3901.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,996
  • IMG_3902.jpg
    IMG_3902.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,971
  • IMG_3906.jpg
    IMG_3906.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,959
  • IMG_3908.jpg
    IMG_3908.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,968
  • IMG_3907.jpg
    IMG_3907.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,961
Are these the chinese take off headers? They look very similar, Your add didn't say if they were made in the US or if they were china. Just wondering.

They look nice.

Scot W.

Yes made in China. BUT these are not the cheapy ones you are thinking about. Wouldn't run them on my GN if they were junk. The welds are nicely done, bolt holes line up, flanges are straight and no junk in the tubes. Also a one year warranty against any defects. Put them on this summer and really like them. They are NOT polished, just raw stainless. Probably going to send them out for Jet Hot 2000 coating over the winter.

Got any pics of the header ports with the fel-pro gasket ports aligned? that would be my biggest concern. Very interested. Thanks, Craig

IMPORTANT!!! You need to use a downpipe that was designed to be used with aftermarket headers! If you have a downpipe for use with the stock headers it will NOT work with these. The crossover pipe comes up to the turbo so the downpipe must sweep out farther from the turbo to clear the crossover.

Mark

Will these work with the ATR internal wastegate downpipe? I would like to see a picture of the gasket overlayed on the flanges as well....

Mark

Will these work with the ATR internal wastegate downpipe? I would like to see a picture of the gasket overlayed on the flanges as well....

As long as the ATR downpipe was made for ATR headers

Yup! The downpipe had to swing out farther to clear the way the crossover comes up. Will work on the pics of the header gaskets on the flanges.

So, the ATR model DP303 intergal wastegate will work correct?
If I recall correctly, their catalog stated that this pipe worked with their as well as any after market header at the time.

I have these installed with the external DP he sells. They fit easy with no mods and are made of heavy gauge stainless. They come with high quality gaskets and quality V band clamps. My set was even port matched!

I brought a set of ebay headers and spent some time working with them (porting, painting, etc.), so I can tell you with confidence these are NOTHING like the ebay headers.

These headers are a great product that works. I have not been let down with anything I've brought from Mark.

Wow, those headers look great! They look 10x better than the cheapo knock offs!

My ATR catalog says the DP303 clears ATR headers.

It would be nice to know what downpipes would work with these headers.
DP300 DP301 DP302 DP303???

BW

Got any pics of the header ports with the fel-pro gasket ports aligned? that would be my biggest concern. Very interested. Thanks, Craig

How's this???:) :)

Attachments

• headerswithgaskets1.jpg
    headerswithgaskets1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,767
  • headerswithgaskets2.jpg
    headerswithgaskets2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,741
Thanks for the picture Mark. They look nice, I'm still curious about the down pipe. Maybe someone will chime in that is using a ATR pipe and let us know.

mark will these fit with your old downpipe that you used to sell. i bought one of those off you and it has the large sweep out toward the fenderwell. how is the sound and spool up compared to stockers? it has to spool up the turbo faster with the crossover going directly into the turbo

I think Mark used to sell the G-Body downpipe. I bought one from him anyway. I bought his headers back in August and installed it with a Gbody pipe, The headers are on, but its tight. I'm actually still fighting a problem with the crossover flanges not lining up properly. I'm thinking it might be because of interference with either the downpipe or the transmission lines.

Next spring I plan to put braided transmission lines on, pull the downpipe and try to get the crossover flanges lined up a bit better.

Another Downpipe option might be Hye Tech. They sell similar style headers and I think their downpipes are supposed to fit. They have both internal and external gated pipes

Hye-Tech Performance

For the price I think these headers are great, but we need a decent internal wastegate pipe for them!

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Those other headers didn't match very well. Those look good. Good job and thanks for the pics. Craig

Can't vouch for any other brands of downpipes but know for sure that ours do fit. Don't let an external wastegate scare you, glad I went that route myself on my own GN. The 38mm one fits with the custom turbo sheilds we sell too. Have to check on the 46mm ones fitting.

Can't vouch for any other brands of downpipes but know for sure that ours do fit. Don't let an external wastegate scare you, glad I went that route myself on my own GN. The 38mm one fits with the custom turbo sheilds we sell too. Have to check on the 46mm ones fitting.

you should know if it fits the ones you used to sell. it has the large sweep outward. dont want to buy and have to return it. FIND OUT!!!! PLEASE