Hartline Performance THS

Status
Not open for further replies.
no billet wheel 67,s.would not be fair to the guys who already set up our cars to run ths class.or add 200lbs ballast to the billet wheel cars since nobody knows the potenial of the billet wheel.one thing every body knows they spool quicker and flo far more air than a old school 67!

200#s!! Even if you used math against the rated HP difference 200 would be way out of line.
It sucks either way as guys that want to run the class have to used old school technology on their cars they may be building.

I realize different class different rules, But when the billet wheels came out no other classes made adjustments for it,Don Cruz went 9.00 with a
3 year old non billet wheel turbo and went a touch faster with the billet wheel,but i do think there where a few other changes made besides the turbo that got him there

Guys, why is this topic being discussed here in a thread about the TB.com race instead of in the THS section of this board that has to do with all the events? I say it is time to move it to where itbelongs.

Thanks, Kip

Kip,

Isn't this the main thread for THS "AT" the Turbobuick.com nationals which happens to be the very First race of the year? why NOT just include the info here as well as the other thread?? Makes more sence to me to have the information in BOTH threads that way No One will miss the information or over look it by accident... ;)

See Ya,
Scot W.

Status
Not open for further replies.