Happy Birthday, Shane Grimsley (SGRIM) (owner - administrator TB.Com forum).

Usually I'm up on this and get to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY before most of the other guys, but this time I didn't get the chance.:oops: I hope you had a great day my friend and many more to come.;)

Usually I'm up on this and get to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY before most of the other guys, but this time I didn't get the chance.:oops: I hope you had a great day my friend and many more to come.;)

Don't feel bad, Charlie........when you AGE, the first thing that starts to go is the mind!:D:p Looks like you're no different from the rest of us aging saps!!!!!;)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Don't feel bad, Charlie........when you AGE, the first thing that starts to go is the mind!:D:p Looks like you're no different from the rest of us aging saps!!!!!;)

Bruce '87 Grand National
It wasn't age as much as work Bruce. Didn't get home before 8 tonight and I do my best to check things before I leave but there's just not enough time these days.:(

Sorry, Charlie, I understand now........I do know you're a hard working man............how do you think you got so smart? By being a very hard worker. If I had half the knowledge you do on cars, I'd be rich!!!!:eek: Hope you're able to get a little rest, you know.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks everyone I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! I had a good one! One more year to the big 40 lol!

Happy belated. I appreciate yourself and your car and everything you do for the community. I would have moved onto a Mustang or LS something by now if it wasn't for this board. Thank you.

Great, see? this is exactly what happens when you go over your data limit. Freinds have Birthdays and you don't even know...

Hope you had a Great one Bud!