Guys is this true? 2011 Grand National!!

thats great but the body:confused:looks like an infinity g35 if they give it the old look it will b an eye catcher

the TR doesn't need a revival...and that is the furthest rendering of the GN I have ever seen. terrible.

BOOOOO..... its not even Black:eek:. GNs should only be available in Black.... that should be the the next regal turbo T........

the so called gn wont even have a 3.8 itll have a 3.6 wtf...im a lil disappointed but oh well

I like it. Though I do agree it should be black. A bit retro would be nice but it is also good for a company to look forward for style cues.

it also needs a hood bump.... like CTS V, M3, etc..... needs to be a little more agressive.

whatever it is, i know it will be lotsa $$$$$ .

i dont see it happening but i kinda like the fact that buick is finally on the map again, honestly its like ive forgotten they even existed for about the past 15 years, the riviera was the last thing they made that was eyecatching

Someone needs to call someone and help them fix that thing b4 its too late ..I agree they should have used that park avenue and made it a coupe that would be waaay closer.. its to bubbly and not aggressive looking at all...

i work at a gmc,buick,cadillac dealership and after itook a good look at thease cars they are just pontiacs with buick front ends and renamed.
buick skyhawk=pontiac g3
skylark= pontiac g6
reatta= soltice
park ave=g8
they probally had alot of stuff left over and need to get rid of it.
the regal and gn do llok new.