Guys is this true? 2011 Grand National!!

The more I think about that grand national the more pissed I get... If I ever had a nightmare as to what the new grand national would look like that would have been it...why not turbo the 3800...keep it affordable...I see this new grand national going for 30k plus...If I had a share of GM, you know being part owner and all, at this point i would throw it in a fire :mad:

That is a show car that was built for Opel in Europe.
It has not been produced there so I would not hold your breath.
That link includes a lot of guesses, wishing and some epic romo chops...

I think it looks amazing. However, they should not call it a Regal or GN because it has none of the styling ques that made that car what we love it for. This is why the new GTO failed because it was a nice car with good power but it was not a GTO.

GTO would have been a better gn ;)

Attachments

• gtosadwwrbd7nw.jpg
    gtosadwwrbd7nw.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 6,009
This sounds to me like this could even be an early april fools joke. Hot Rod magazine pulled this off with the supposed return of the American Motors Corp. They came up with sketches and articles about an all new line up. Honestly I was kind of excited about it til i read the end of the article that this was an april fools joke. However the drawing for the AMC line look alot better than the Buicks Motor Trend shows. I think if you mated Hot Rods rendering of the Javelins (if it were hardtop or T-Top) rear end and Ambassadors (if was 2 doors) front end (add hood bump) would make a kick ass new Grand National. :D

AMC Concept Cars - The Return Of AMC! - Hot Rod Magazine

What do you think? :confused:

This sounds to me like this could even be an early april fools joke. Hot Rod magazine pulled this off with the supposed return of the American Motors Corp. They came up with sketches and articles about an all new line up. Honestly I was kind of excited about it til i read the end of the article that this was an april fools joke. However the drawing for the AMC line look alot better than the Buicks Motor Trend shows. I think if you mated Hot Rods rendering of the Javelins (if it were hardtop or T-Top) rear end and Ambassadors (if was 2 doors) front end (add hood bump) would make a kick ass new Grand National. :D

AMC Concept Cars - The Return Of AMC! - Hot Rod Magazine

What do you think? :confused:

Being that I used to be an AMC guy back then , that would have gotten me excited!! If they would have had that guy as a designer instead of moran they had, maybe they would have survived. Mike:cool:

Wow! alot of responses on this issue?

I was just googling and found this article on there? Myself I don't really care for the air vents on the headlights like that, and looks a little to much like a cadillac? Even though it has the GN name plate doesn't mean it will be a GN? I just thought sharing this might have brought some more light on the subject of this being the new GN? I don't think it's a photochop or shop? But I do think it could use the hood bulge and grand national intercooled somewhere on the fenders and trunk. What would be really cool is the black and gray interior again with the turbo 6 emblem on the headrest and a somewhat close spoiler.:)

Needs to be black, have a bump on the hood, side vents like the GNX, get rid of whatever up and down vents that are by the headlights and be a twin turbo all aluminum V6 :) that would kick azz. :) Then I might consider it

No thanks. They can go ahead and sell it over in China. Might be more popular over there. If you want to use a muscle car name, make it a muscle car not a freakin rice burner.