MMmmmm...No!

LANDAU LIMITED

For me no thanks, what about the electro heads on here?

The Plaid @ BG this yr ripped off several low 9's @150.
Impressive? Sure.
Would I spend the bucks for one?
HELL NO!
The " anti EV" sentiment is starting to take hold with unsold inventory, huge losses for the mfgrs. Hopefully, the next administration will dump the resident squatter/idiot's mandates.

Nothing wrong with electric cars as long as the use of batteries doesn't have a severe negative effect on our environment. They have their place but for a car guy I don't see any hotrodding aspect to owning one. Yes their quick but If my grandmother can buy one, jump in and rip off a 9 second pass while putting on makeup I call that boring. I'll take a clutch and the A/G body shuffle any day of the week and twice on raceday.

Lmao, any ev is a huge pos and a waste. They create more pollution then any ICE will in a hundred years.
Look at just the one lithium mine in Alberta(?), no life within miles of that disaster. And we won't even get into
what to do with the batteries after they are used up, they'll probably be like nuclear waste that's stored at power
plants when it's used up its lifespan. With no idea of what to do with it. But I'm for these new super efficient reactors
they have now.
Until they come up with a battery like the power packs that they use to power a star trek phaser, EVs are going no
where fast. An electric GN, puke!
And don't forget, if Buick ever did produce this monstrosity it would be made in china.

Lmao, any ev is a huge pos and a waste. They create more pollution then any ICE will in a hundred years.
Look at just the one lithium mine in Alberta(?), no life within miles of that disaster. And we won't even get into
what to do with the batteries after they are used up, they'll probably be like nuclear waste that's stored at power
plants when it's used up its lifespan. With no idea of what to do with it. But I'm for these new super efficient reactors
they have now.
Until they come up with a battery like the power packs that they use to power a star trek phaser, EVs are going no
where fast. An electric GN, puke!
And don't forget, if Buick ever did produce this monstrosity it would be made in china.
nuclear seems to be the lesser of the evil currently.
I'm not in the least interested in an ev. Cant get past the charging part, much less the money to replace the battery. Talk about the resale value of a spent unit with an old battery. NO thanks.

I dealt with spent nuc materials when I was in the heavy equipment business.
All's well as long as some asshole doesn't get careless.
A case in point:
We had some transporters at the DuPont plant in Oakridge, TN.
Brake failures occurred.
We went to look. That was a tedious undertaking!
We got radiation tags, respirators. All's well until we found the decontam crew didn't flush the brake dust prior to us opening them up.:eek:
The tech got the dust on his hands and that triggered the response.
They shaved him absolutely bald, cut his nails to the quick, irrigated his eyes, ears, nose.
Gave him several showers with a check between each.
They then confiscated his truck, tools, clothes, and everything else he had on him.
He reported to their med team every 30 days for a yr!
All this was due to being lazy.
The equipment was handling 55g barrels of dirty water. The barrels were outside and leaked.
All had to be pumped into safe containers.
Here's an example of being careless with that shit!
3 tits.jpg

Much nicer than an LS swap. ;):po_O
Someone should take a rusty old Regal and put in a 3-4 motor electric system it would look way better than an egg-mobile Tesla wannabe.

what will get these used units resold? over priced corrosive stuff. just a matter of time before the leaks into the ground water becomes a bigger problem than pouring out the oil you changed in the storm sewer.

I'm waiting to see if you're going to get charged some astronomical battery/electric disposal fee if you call victory auto wreckers to have a junk one picked up instead of getting some cash.