Guaging interest in Dyno day for the Greater Pittsburgh Area

Quik

Mr 800rwhp
Im posting up to see who would all be interested in having a BUICK dyno day. I got a connection to a Dynojet Dyno. The owner is a great guy and Ive been dealing with him for sometime now. The Shop is real easy to find and off RT 51.

Its going to be setup as the following. Youll get 3 pulls for a 50 bucks, this means we strap your car down, we show you the principle of how the dyno works and we give you the controller. You bring your car up thru the gears to the gear you want to dyno in. Most ppl dyno their vehicles in 1:1 gear which for you it would be 3rd gear. Youll press the green button once to start sampling then as you get ready to go WOT youll hit the green button again and let it record as you make your pull to whatever rpm you wish to pull your vehicle to. After that you hit the green button again and Well as the computer operator will pull up your dyno information. After the 3 pulls well print up your 3 runs or the best one whatever you choose.

Well provide cooling fans for the car so it doesnt get hot air for the motor/intercooler.

Now if you need to actually tune your car on dyno that can be arranged as well. This can be easily worked out as well if you need more runs being made. This dyno session wont be limited to just TRs but you can bring any vehicle you choose. The dyno can do FWD,RWD and in the AWD cases the front DS needs removed. On some vehicles this is possible on some its not. So if you have a sy/ty then you can remove the DS if you choose to dyno your vehicle. There is a lift available for convenience.

During this dyno session if interested we could arrange to bring a Grill and have a little food/drink ordeal

Now the owner and myself are both familar with tuning software for our own vehicles. We both been tuning vehicles for a few years now. If you have software and you need it looked at one of us might be able to help you along with it.

So to everyone that is interested in this day happing Please post up. Liked to get least 5 commited ppl to clear a spot for the dyno session. Now if 30 ppl want to dyno their cars that more the merrier and that will also aide in a lower fee.

This might be a great oppurtunity for the next meet, the soonest possible time for this to happen is April 4th.

Thanks everyone and lets get some ppl to make this happen!!!!

Sounds Good

Sounds Good To Me... I Will Be Glad To Do The Cooking On A Grille,we Need To Check The Dates..

ok we got 2 so far need more ppl!!!!

how about depending on how many ppl show up a few bucks to who dynos the highest? [ill run this by the owner]