GS Nationals Video

GNflyby

The Video Guy
Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've posted here. It doesn't mean I have forgotten the Buick community, so here's something I put together for the GS Nationals. Thanks for watching and god bless, Nelly. :)

NICE! Just as always and the one guy who should be shooting video at EVERY Buick event!!!

HE DOES EXIST!!!!! Where the heck have you been hiding Nelly? Ty's been missing your sweet loving.:eek::p JK of course.:)

HE DOES EXIST!!!!! Where the heck have you been hiding Nelly? Ty's been missing your sweet loving.:eek::p JK of course.:)

LOL, I've been hiding in the gym. And I don't know what sweet loving your talking about, I only know how to torture TY...lol.

LOL, I've been hiding in the gym. And I don't know what sweet loving your talking about, I only know how to torture TY...lol.

Well that tells me a lot. I guess his favorite saying is "sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me!":eek:

Happy birthday Nelly.:D

Thanks Scot, ol' buddy ol' pal...lol. It was a great day today!!! By the way if you want to send some video my way, let me know buddy.

Cool vid!!! Now, if we could just talk you into coming to the TB.com nats, and filming all the festivities!!

Cool vid!!! Now, if we could just talk you into coming to the TB.com nats, and filming all the festivities!!
That would be Great for everyone! I honestly think Nelly & Shane need to talk about what the costs would be for him to come and film everything! Complete event video's are "Priceless" especially when edited and done right where they end up looking like a movie....

Nelson done the editing on one of Bill Howells "Run Thorugh The Hills" events and it is still my favorite DVD when it comes to event coverages...

Thanks Scot, ol' buddy ol' pal...lol. It was a great day today!!! By the way if you want to send some video my way, let me know buddy.
Oh and congratulations on quitting smoking! Today I will be sending you a TON of stuff for some future video's.....

That would be Great for everyone! I honestly think Nelly & Shane need to talk about what the costs would be for him to come and film everything! Complete event video's are "Priceless" especially when edited and done right where they end up looking like a movie....

Nelson done the editing on one of Bill Howells "Run Thorugh The Hills" events and it is still my favorite DVD when it comes to event coverages...

Damn! Thanks brother! Nothing would make me happier!

Glad your back and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

great work as always!!!

can't wait to SEE MORE!!!!

JD