GS Nationals Info?

the2012 Early Registration pdf form required to buy spectator tickets at a discount, car & driver fees for racing and car show, pit parking pass and general information. Only GSCA members may register to Race, Show or Purchase Discount Tickets or Join GSCA at the GS Nationals. Children Under 12 admitted Free when accompanied with an adult.
General Admission Spectator Tickets: $20/person/day (available at tent by gate).

Discount entrance tickets (available on this form) must include the registration fee.

Registration Fee is$35 before Aug 31, and $55 after if you want to participate, race, car show.
Spectator Tickets are $20/person/day and can be purchased at the Event.

were sponsors updated on the site...the BPG gave $250 towards Q-16 but do not see anything listed

Hi Sean,

I get the sponsor info from Rick Jegl... plz send me info where it needs to be updated... Super 16 or Q-16 or is it same?
Is it part or added money, becuz Doug Hecker is doing payout... I need to know where to add...
I can add it asap...

the2012 Early Registration pdf form required to buy spectator tickets at a discount, car & driver fees for racing and car show, pit parking pass and general information. Only GSCA members may register to Race, Show or Purchase Discount Tickets or Join GSCA at the GS Nationals. Children Under 12 admitted Free when accompanied with an adult.
General Admission Spectator Tickets: $20/person/day (available at tent by gate).

Discount entrance tickets (available on this form) must include the registration fee.

Registration Fee is$35 before Aug 31, and $55 after if you want to participate, race, car show.
Spectator Tickets are $20/person/day and can be purchased at the Event.

I have already sent in my registration fee and purchased entrance tickets for Wed and Thurs for my friend and myself as well as race on Thursday. I wasn't sure if I could stay for Friday and Saturday but I am now. If I want to purchase race passes and entrance passes for my buddy and myself for Fri and Sat now too, I assume that I can do that at the registration tent, but what will the rate be? Is it still discounted because I registered early or do I pay regular rates since I'm after the deadline?

TIA. Just trying to know what's up ahead of time.

I don't know about buying extra tickets this week after buying earlier tickets... the women under the text by gate will help you, helps to be nice...

I don't know about buying extra tickets this week after buying earlier tickets... the women under the text by gate will help you, helps to be nice...

Thank you. Appreciate the tip. My Daddy raised me with manners, so I will be extra nice. See you soon.

The Registration Form says - " after picking up your packet you must present this form to purchase extra tickets at the registration tent". I would take that to mean they are at the lower price with the previously submitted Registration Form.

Mike

Geez, try as I may, I haven't been able to find gate opening times for the various days. Not even on the GSCA site!!! Anybody got the gate time info??

Just a heads up........ please take every step to secure your car and trailer and tow rig either at hotel and or strip after hours. Some bastards came through last year and stole some cars and tow rigs!

It happened Saturday night after FINAL Races and Trucks, Trailers, Cars were at the Hotel parking lot

2012 is Different becuz there is Locked/Gated Area Available. to help deter hotel theft!

Did they ever recover those cars. Last time I went in 2010 I left my trailer and car at the track but they stole my trailer hitch off my truck at the Hotel, lol.