GS Nationals Info?

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
A friend offerd to tow my trailer from Washington State to BG and i might take him up on it but i dont even see info in the event? I went back in 2002 i think it was but id sure like to bring the car i just finished this year.

:) Its official im going with my wife and Shawn is towing the car with his motor home.Now i need to shop for airline tickets..

I guess the GS Nationals is a dead race these days.It must be dead if they put my Heep on there flyer LOL.. They dont even have a sticky for it. Maybe next year i need to tow my junk to a different race:D

I'm glad you'll be there, and I'm sure others will be too. Should be a good event with the other Buick club there this year. Good ol' fashioned 6 vs 8 action!

Just a heads up........ please take every step to secure your car and trailer and tow rig either at hotel and or strip after hours. Some bastards came through last year and stole some cars and tow rigs!

geno said:
I guess the GS Nationals is a dead race these days.It must be dead if they put my Heep on there flyer LOL.. They dont even have a sticky for it. Maybe next year i need to tow my junk to a different race:D

It's not a dead race.... Last year was a decent turn out. Could have been better, could have been worse. With all the Buick or B.O.P. events popping up each year and the economy the way it is racers are not able to make it to all the events.
I have been attending since 93 and have seen a decline in attendance but sure would like to see it hopping like it used to be...
I look forward to the Nats every year.
But like others have said everybody should take a little extra care to secure their rides so some asshole doesn't steal them...
I hope it's a great turnout and look forward to seeing you run.....

I have been going to quite a few Buick events over the years and seen the steady decline too but BG is still the Largest Buick event there is.....

I think this year will be a great turnout. I can just feel it... But I've never been to one in the 90's or anything, so I can't compare.

Nice to see some reply's to this thread:)Me and my wife are looking forward to going with a car. I really want to meet some of the people from this board in person. I've met alot of really nice folks from this board in person already and i hope to met alot more at BG. Even Neal Stewart says he is going to make it this year. Im going to hangout with Cal and Shawn Miles in the RV park after they kick us out of the track. I plan on trashing Cal,s and Shawns new Motor Homes LOL JK Holly.My buddy Mike Marthalle (GN Gift)will also be coming with us and has a pretty cool story about how he got his GN.
http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/i-have-a-story-you-will-never-believe.321479/

Im going to hangout with Cal and Shawn Miles in the RV park after they kick us out of the track. I plan on trashing Cal,s and Shawns new Motor Homes LOL JK Holly.

Hey!!! I knew I should have trashed your RV when I had the chance! I can't wait to see you guys. Bring your "big boy pants" because Shawn and I are going to turn your boost up when you're not looking.

Hey!!! I knew I should have trashed your RV when I had the chance! I can't wait to see you guys. Bring your "big boy pants" because Shawn and I are going to turn your boost up when you're not looking.
Now i need to put a password protect on my boost controller. I got the fire pit done and fired up inside the shop and its ready for BG rv park..I found another use for Methanol and a old bent GN wheel..
DSCN1603.jpg

How much does it cost to get into this event, and is there going to be a swap meet there to?
Thanks Nick

My name is Brett Wallace and my web site is www.GSNATIONALS.com and there are many reasons for why life is the way it is
The web site is FREE and I VOLUNTEER!!
I have been going since 2003 and nobody in the BUICK COMMUNITY stepped up and created what I did...

I do it becuz I LOVE MY BUICK

I have not been online becuz of keyboard gangsters who never come out from behind their computer unless at a Buick Event, but we know what happens when people talk and then what happens when they show up in person, like a dog on other side of fence then it wags the tail when no fence...

I LOVE MY BUICK...
Mean People Suck... quote from Transformer Movie not me

Currently, I'm watching Grumpy Old Men, is that what happens to unhappy men...

I can't wait for GS Nationals and Reynolds in Nov 2012.

BTW: I UPDATED WEB SITE... and updated new photos 1267 from 2011
http://www.gsnationals.com/2011_GS_Nationals/