GS Nationals Info?

How much does it cost to get into this event, and is there going to be a swap meet there to?
Thanks Nick

Yes, on the swap meet. I'm not 100% sure on the entry fee, but it's usually $15 or $20 per day as a spectator. There is probably a 3 day ticket price, but I've never bought one.

WHO can make GS Nationals a STICKY... for 32nd Annual GS Nats...
most people know where to go, plus turbobuick.com and GSCA are not affiliated...

I rarely come online becuz of summer and travel... but maybe I should be stopping here to hear and see whats up...
after all anything that is posted online MUST Be TRUE... lol

WHO can make GS Nationals a STICKY... for 32nd Annual GS Nats...
most people know where to go, plus turbobuick.com and GSCA are not affiliated...

I rarely come online becuz of summer and travel... but maybe I should be stopping here to hear and see whats up...
after all anything that is posted online MUST Be TRUE... lol

Hey my brotha from anotha motha, don't worry too much about opinions about something you provide at your own cost. Opinions are like... Well, you know... Instead of having your butt on here you better be trying to figure out how to get past BabyGurlz car because she does like Toots fried pickles and since you WILL be buying I suggest you - STEP YO GAME UP PLAYA!!! BabyGurl told me to tell you - "I know he gets a senior citizen discount but it doesn't apply at Toots. Just sayin..."

PS - She also said to make sure to get your minion (Steven) to tape the doors on and run some wood screws into them so they don't get COMPLETELY blown off the car when she comes by you like you left with the emergency brake on OLD MAN. Dayummmmmmm...

[quote="GNregistry, I have not been online becuz of keyboard gangsters who never come out from behind their computer unless at a Buick Event, but we know what happens when people talk and then what happens when they show up in person, like a dog on other side of fence then it wags the tail when no fence...[quote

Now thats funny and worth the price of the ticket to get in:)

I'm Looking forward to the GsNationals. As others have said, it's always a great time from watching our Buicks go down the track, to Looking at how clean and beautiful our buick enthusiast keep there cars, to all the venders who are not only selling parts but offer a lot of information on parts for our cars. I've been going for a few years now and each time I go I meet another great Person that Loves Buicks just as much as I do. This year I'm coming along with my Brother and 2 more friends that just fell in love with my GN and they both now own One. Can't wait to see everyone there.

We finally had time to get our commitment in to the GSCA for 2012.
Thought we should post it here, might help a few people to come join in the fun!

Here is what HRpartsNstuff is sponsoring for the 2012 GSCA Nat's:

$250 cash = Super 16 (Doug Hecker does payout split)
$150 cash = TSO-Turbo Street Outlaw (Holly Hartline does payout split)
$100 cash = Big Gun Shootout (need info on who is handling the class)

$100 Gift Cert to Winner, $50 Gift Cert to RU for ALL of the following classes:
TSM- Turbo Street Modified
TSE- Turbo Street Eliminator
THS-Turbo Hot Street
TAI-Turbo Alcohol Injection
GSR-GS Race
Bracket 1
Regal Modified

It's not a lot for one class since we tried to cover all the classes that our parts fit & friends already running our stuff. It doesn't sound as good as a $500 or $1000 to win sponsor, but sure adds up quick when covering so many classes! That's $1550 total payout for everyone! It hit home when I saw certain class winners come up to the GSCA tent in recent years just to find out there was NO payout of any kind! That's just not right. Seems it's up to the racers or class coordinators to come up with the sponsorship these days, and it doesn't happen for some classes that don't have a spokesperson to raise it. So we try to spread the love & do what we can :)
Stop by the GSCA tent (or the big tent in pits where we will be setup with Hartline Performance) to collect! We are usually one of the last ones out of there, so no rush.

We finally had time to get our commitment in to the GSCA for 2012.
Thought we should post it here, might help a few people to come join in the fun!

Here is what HRpartsNstuff is sponsoring for the 2012 GSCA Nat's:

$250 cash = Super 16 (Doug Hecker does payout split)
$150 cash = TSO-Turbo Street Outlaw (Holly Hartline does payout split)
$100 cash = Big Gun Shootout (need info on who is handling the class)

$100 Gift Cert to Winner, $50 Gift Cert to RU for ALL of the following classes:
TSM- Turbo Street Modified
TSE- Turbo Street Eliminator
THS-Turbo Hot Street
TAI-Turbo Alcohol Injection
GSR-GS Race
Bracket 1
Regal Modified

It's not a lot for one class since we tried to cover all the classes that our parts fit & friends already running our stuff. It doesn't sound as good as a $500 or $1000 to win sponsor, but sure adds up quick when covering so many classes! That's $1550 total payout for everyone! It hit home when I saw certain class winners come up to the GSCA tent in recent years just to find out there was NO payout of any kind! That's just not right. Seems it's up to the racers or class coordinators to come up with the sponsorship these days, and it doesn't happen for some classes that don't have a spokesperson to raise it. So we try to spread the love & do what we can :)
Stop by the GSCA tent (or the big tent in pits where we will be setup with Hartline Performance) to collect! We are usually one of the last ones out of there, so no rush.

You the MAN!!!!

Paul I just wanted to say THANKS!!!

JD

Just a heads up........ please take every step to secure your car and trailer and tow rig either at hotel and or strip after hours. Some bastards came through last year and stole some cars and tow rigs!
Are they stealing from the track?I thought the gates were locked?

Just a heads up........ please take every step to secure your car and trailer and tow rig either at hotel and or strip after hours. Some bastards came through last year and stole some cars and tow rigs!

It happened Saturday night after FINAL Races and Trucks, Trailers, Cars were at the Hotel parking lot

2012 is Different becuz there is Locked/Gated Area Available. to help deter hotel theft!

It happened Saturday night after FINAL Races and Trucks, Trailers, Cars were at the Hotel parking lot

2012 is Different becuz there is Locked/Gated Area Available. to help deter hotel theft!
Thanks for the info. I have not been to Bowling Green in 5 years due to a new job. It is a long walk back to Texas!

Wow it's almost here!!!!!! 11days to go. I just made my hotel reservation. It was interesting, most hotels had no occupancy during those days. Hoping that means a great turnout at the GsNationals.

Wow it's almost here!!!!!! 11days to go. I just made my hotel reservation. It was interesting, most hotels had no occupancy during those days. Hoping that means a great turnout at the GsNationals.
Can I ask which hotel you got a room at? We might need an extra one....
Thanks

Sure Loyd....Red Roof Inn Bowling Green 3140 Scottsville Rd
Bowling Green, KY 42104 I had to get it thru Expedia. Hope this helps.
Regards
Benny

General Admission Spectator Tickets are $20 per person per day available at Tent by Gate.
Children Under 12 admitted free accompanied with an adult.
Discounted Tickets, race and car show participants could get a break in price purchased in advance.
GSCA membership can be purchased at the GS Nationals.

I do not have a trailer and I have not inquired about Gated - Locked parking yet I can ask...

TRAILER - LOCKED GATED AREA INFORMATION

Unless something changes you cn drop off trailers on Tues. evening betwen 5 to 6 pm.

The one who knows for sure is Bennett @ Bennett@withlacoocheeware.com

He is traveling right now & will return on Labor day. Suggest you
leave him an e-mail question or phone message question @ 229-469-0389
for him to confirm.

The track is locked up tight each night immediately after closing.

In addition I have made arrangements with Beech Bend for us to be able to leave trailers in a secure 24 hour guarded
area right next to the camp ground entrance.
This area would be available to us for before & after the event should you not want to park your trailer in any hotel parking
lot before the event starts & after the event completes.

Ron J.

I was looking at getting the advance entry tickets but it looks like there was a registration fee to do so. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Bryan