GRAND NATIONAL STOLEN FROM CHATSWORTH !

was there any anti theft equipment? so sorry to hear about it. good luck with the recovery
Andrew

DSC00426.JPG
View attachment 179299
Ben's Stafford's GN was stolen from his work in Chatsworth within the last hour. Police notified. This is Al's old roller with Ben's driveline in it. Tinted out lights all around. Large ETs on back I believe. 3" single exhaust. Will post more details as available.

If anyone has a yellowbullet account and could cross post, it'd be appreciated.

DSC00424.JPG

Thanks for the post, so far no info on the car except there is a video of it being driven off by three men in a white truck I believe, around 11 AM. Ben is turning it over to the police.

Not found of the fellow but I hate to hear about the loss... I hope he recovers it!

He got quite the payout for foolishly having standard insurance. Deposit on supercar with delivery next weekend. Details to follow.

He got quite the payout for foolishly having standard insurance. Deposit on supercar with delivery next weekend. Details to follow.

Good!!!!
That's my approach too....I aint worried about it being stolen. Just keeping it well insured and enjoying it and buy a replacement if the "worst" happens.

View attachment 179299
Ben's Stafford's GN was stolen from his work in Chatsworth within the last hour. Police notified. This is Al's old roller with Ben's driveline in it. Tinted out lights all around. Large ETs on back I believe. 3" single exhaust. Will post more details as available.

If anyone has a yellowbullet account and could cross post, it'd be appreciated.
That is a bummer, did he ever recover it...