1987 Grand National 1 Owner Excellent Condition

For all you douters out there: I purchased this car 2 wks ago from the original owner. It is well worth the $$$ I paid for it. While I didn't pay the orginal asking price or anywhere near it, the car is very clean and runs perfectly. It has NO leaks anywhere (which i know is suprising for these cars). The interior and exterior are an 8 out of 10. The undercarraige/frame just has surface rust and will clean up nicely. Floor boards are in great shape too.

Trust me when I tell you folks. I looked for 3 months, everyday, on every CAR FOR SALE SITE imaginable, and this was the one that was the best for the $$$. Alot of GN's for sale out there are a JOKE (P.O.S's) for the price peeps are asking. While this car needs just a little T.L.C, there were alot worse out there I could have bought for thousands more $$$.
I have already ordered and installed a couple of new parts for it, lowered the fender emblems, spun the tires around (NO more raised whites) etc, etc.

BTW. The prevoius owner was a stand up guy and waited patciently while I got the $$ together.

Sorry, for digging this old thread up! Just had to shut some of you Jag-offs up. LOL

Good to know!