STOLEN *alert* 87 black grand national in MICHIGAN

565bbccarbed

One of my buddies got thier black Buick grand national 3.8 turbo one off engine build stolen from Oxford , Mi/ he attempted to sell it on EBAY - someone from dearborn (so they said) was interested in it coming to buy it before holiday week end , no show happens all the time , but then this morning it gets stolen before he got his kids off to school . The car has a lot of specific stuff on it that will be able to be identified by the owner and friends it will not survive out there with all that know the car (weather it is going to be strip car or race car , or sold parts car / the 9" axle is custom / computer custom / motor custom / trans custom / all have identies that manufactor has id # 's for .This was a special car and all these parts were done threw a group of people - the return or knowledge of parts being offered for you grand national or G body guys buyer beware purchasing stolen parts sucks when you get cought with them . Any help will greatly appreciated on his behalf , sucks when your car gets stolen when your trying to sell it to better life for your family and move on .The nieghbor had a deer camera set up for him and his wife to look at the animals it is in police hands now as we speek , so please any help will be appreciated for him and his family to move on maybe even get the car back . Please contact me on here to reply personal pm or message me ---- Thank you and I am just trying to help him out as much as I can .

Thank you for this site and I was referred to post this here from the trifive site I am a member of .

hopefully you guys catch the assclowns. not all the time but sometimes most kids steal em. over rev it and blow em up.if its a pro will part it out.really sucks down south if we catch them we take em out to the swamp turn them in to gator sh.t. got to have a tracking device and insurance!

Never give anyone your address if someone wants to come see your car for sale then have them meet you in a public pk lot a good distance from wherever you keep your car.....Sorry to hear this hope you get it back and its in one piece ill keep my eyes peeled...You should post pics and some of the specific stuff that was done to it so we will know what were looking for....