Got my TA 61 From Chops1972 today tell me what you think?

Jay I know I was lied to when I bough it he said I had forged pistons and a few other things that he lied to me about !!! Check my earliar posts from last year and you will see the questions I was asking about the car including the turbo I have . Dave husek told me its a ta61!!!!! Like I said am not here to screw bobby I have no problem sending the man his money I have caused him enough stress over this that's the best I can do jay

Doesn't sound like David not know the deference between a TA and a TE.?????????

Oh yes dave!!!!!! 100% he explained the whole thing about housings and all only tthing he did say was not sure if its 6131or etc... Dave talks like he knows it all but when confronted he don't remeber that's why he is everyones favorite at dogwood !!! All he knows is how to tell people to post and flat out lie by telling people to say that he built there motor which he don't built crap!!!! It takes him 2weeks for a tranny and still can't get it right that's why he closed up shop because he thinks he knows it all mean while he just changes words around we all know daves game by now !!!!!!

Oh yes dave!!!!!! 100% he explained the whole thing about housings and all only tthing he did say was not sure if its 6131or etc... Dave talks like he knows it all but when confronted he don't remeber that's why he is everyones favorite at dogwood !!! All he knows is how to tell people to post and flat out lie by telling people to say that he built there motor which he don't built crap!!!! It takes him 2weeks for a tranny and still can't get it right that's why he closed up shop because he thinks he knows it all mean while he just changes words around we all know daves game by now !!!!!!

So did he say it was a TA or not?
in this post it sounds like he didn't but in your previous post you clearly state that he called it a TA.?????
which one is it?????
AHHH forget it doesn't matter sorry i asked.

Dave my question to him was what exactly do I have and he said its def a ta as far as if its a 6131 or 6151 or what ever he said we would have to take the dp off and see those were his words infront of other dogwood guys

Tell it to turbo dave 68 because I just got a call from anther member that husek put him to post. This is all childish crap and is getting out of control !!!!!!!!!!

Tell it to turbo dave 68 because I just got a call from anther member that husek put him to post. This is all childish crap and is getting out of control !!!!!!!!!!

David has never asked me to post on his behalf.
i clicked the new posts button and this thread came up and after seeing the way the other train wreck thread went i was sortta curious how this one was going to turn out.
and look at where we are LOL.

Sorry to the thread OP for shitting on your thread.

I think it would be best you just mind your buisness dave !!! Ill see you at dogwood tues night ill come and say hello if you swing buy have a good night dave

You might wanna black out your addresses too, there, homey.

You might wanna black out your addresses too, there, homey.
Jay can you delete post I can't find the delete post option .I didn't see that I'll repost the tracking number thanks for pointing it out

Thanks Jay the tracking number is

Tracking number​
Label purchase date​
Feb 2, 2012 13:16:43 PST
Total shipping cost​
$24.23 USD
Insured value​
Shipping label transaction ID​
44232434FD8498533

Thank you for shipping with the U.S. Postal Service.
This is to confirm that a successful Carrier Pickup was made as requested:

Pickup Date Pickup Time Total Packages Weight Location
02/03/2012 3:50 PM 1 19 Porch

Paypal Address is
BOBBYBUICK@SBCGLOBAL.NET
cost 24.23 to ship
Carrier Pickup Confirmation Number: WEC57896912

"I think it would be best you just mind your buisness dave !!!" Well it looks like I'm not the only one getting threatened! But Bobby, since you asked what we think, I'll give you my opinion. "I do NOT think it is a Ta or a Te turbo, it looks more like a He or a Ha turbo" You Know as in a "He-He, Ha- Ha" I pulled a funny one, turbo!

"I think it would be best you just mind your buisness dave !!!" Well it looks like I'm not the only one getting threatened! But Bobby, since you asked what we think, I'll give you my opinion. "I do NOT think it is a Ta or a Te turbo, it looks more like a He or a Ha turbo" You Know as in a "He-He, Ha- Ha" I pulled a funny one, turbo!

This doesnt have anything to do with you. Stay out of it.