Got another 86 GN today who needs parts. Its going under the knife!!

Seat belt plastics. Grey cover that goes around the button; Cover for the upper seat belt bolt; Drivers seat material if not ripped or soiled too badly.

Your best bet with Jeff is to call him on his cell phone (he posted the number), he works long hours and 2 jobs!

guys ive replied to most please call me if I havent got back with you.
410 490 8405

Close

Man wish I had more money
I live in Easton
Would love to convert to an intercooled setip Oh well.
If you get tired of the stuff in your way I will be glad to come take it of your hands:D

Hello,
I need a front bumper energy absorber, Please let me know how much shipped to 32812, Thanks, Mark

I'm interested in a drivers and a passenger side seat. I don't care how faded/torn the fabric is just as long as the buns(foam) are not flattened out and are still firm to accept new upholstry. The bucket seats can also be from a 84 up Monte Carlo. El Camino also. Price + shipping to 28560.

EDIT: Also interested in a header panel. One from a GN WITHOUT the hood orniment hole.

Yeah Ive got two seats call me tomorrow. Ill try and find out what its going to cost to ship.

Ill look tomorrow. on the t top trim.
I dont have an original header but I do have plenty of seats That will need recovering.