GN PARTS, BRAND NEW/GREAT CONDITION MOCK UP/ & ORIGINAL / BOTH 85' AND 86'-7

It's definitely not a reman but more of a restore
TE 44 IS LONG GONE. THIS IS AN ORIGINAL 1985' OEM HOT AIR TURBO WITH SOME NEW PARTS i.e.: wastegate, brass fittings nothing special) NO END PLAY IN THE SHAFT, ITS IN GREAT WORKING ORDER AND IN BEAUTIFUL SHAPE FOR A 30+ YEAR OLD PART.

In that case I'm definitely interested, post some pics. You say no end play, but one can't help having some concerns. How many miles were on it?

TE 44 IS LONG GONE. THIS IS AN ORIGINAL 1985' OEM HOT AIR TURBO WITH SOME NEW PARTS i.e.: wastegate, brass fittings nothing special) NO END PLAY IN THE SHAFT, ITS IN GREAT WORKING ORDER AND IN BEAUTIFUL SHAPE FOR A 30+ YEAR OLD PART.
TURBO PICS

Attachments

• IMG_2211.JPG
    IMG_2211.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2212.JPG
    IMG_2212.JPG
    589.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2213.JPG
    IMG_2213.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2214.JPG
    IMG_2214.JPG
    616.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2215.JPG
    IMG_2215.JPG
    616 KB · Views: 19
In that case I'm definitely interested, post some pics. You say no end play, but one can't help having some concerns. How many miles were on it?
I'm not a bull shitter. I'm a grown man and my word is pretty much the only thing that a real man has.

Ok thanks. 4 1/2 hrs from me. I’ll pass for now. Thanks
I'M WILLING TO MEET UP HALF WAY IF IT HELPS, AND IF YOUR IN NYC OR IN BETWEEN I CAN DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR SO YOU DONT GET SLAMMED WITH SHIPPING. JUST THROW ME SOME GAS MONEY!

Also, do you know when the wastegate and fittings were replaced? Years? Miles? Thanks.

Also, do you know when the wastegate and fittings were replaced? Years? Miles? Thanks.
WASTEGATE HAS NEVER BEEN RUN, IT IS A GOOD WORKING TURBO WITH 60K ORIGINAL MILES ON IT. SINCE I HAD THE CAR, I TORE IT DOWN TO RESTORE EVERYTHING, IT WAS MOCKED UP, AND DISMANTLED ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE I CHANGED DIRECTIONS, AND ITS BEEN IN STORAGE IN MY SHOP EVER SINCE. I THINK FOR THE MONEY, ITS A GREAT PIECE. ONLY THING THAT I NOTICE IT NEEDS IS THE O-RING ON THE INSIDE OF THE INTAKE BELL. I WILL TAKE THE PHOTOS YOU REQUESTED AND POST THEM IN A MINUTE.

WASTEGATE HAS NEVER BEEN RUN, IT IS A GOOD WORKING TURBO WITH 60K ORIGINAL MILES ON IT. SINCE I HAD THE CAR, I TORE IT DOWN TO RESTORE EVERYTHING, IT WAS MOCKED UP, AND DISMANTLED ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE I CHANGED DIRECTIONS, AND ITS BEEN IN STORAGE IN MY SHOP EVER SINCE. I THINK FOR THE MONEY, ITS A GREAT PIECE. ONLY THING THAT I NOTICE IT NEEDS IS THE O-RING ON THE INSIDE OF THE INTAKE BELL. I WILL TAKE THE PHOTOS YOU REQUESTED AND POST THEM IN A MINUTE.
COMPRESSOR SHOWS VERY MINOR SURFACE RUST AT THE OPENINGS DUE TO SITTING ON A SHELF FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS. EVERYTHING ELSE LOOKS UNREMARKABLE. NO CRACKS, NO LEAKS. LIKE I SAID, ITS A GOOD OLD ORIGINAL HOT AIR TURBO. I HAVE THE MANIFOLDS, UP PIPE , DOWN PIPE, AND CROSSOVER TOO, ALL IN GREAT ORIGINAL SHAPE AND ALL HAVE BRAND NEW HEAT WRAP ON THEM. REALLY NICE, IF YOU WANT I CAN MAKE YOU A PACKAGE DEAL. LET ME KNOW.

Attachments

• IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0318.JPG
    IMG_0318.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0320.JPG
    IMG_0320.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
EPROM CHIP FROM CASPERS BRAND NEW. 93 OCTANE / 60LB INJECTORS. ASKING $30 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48.

Attachments

• IMG_0263.JPG
    IMG_0263.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0264.JPG
    IMG_0264.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
While I'm pondering .... Where and when did you get that wastegate actuator? I believe new ones were discontinued about 10 years ago. These days they can be a problem. Yours is adjustable, meaning not what came on the car from the factory, but it is the correct type for Hot Air, which is rare to see lately.

I HAVE THE MANIFOLDS, UP PIPE , DOWN PIPE, AND CROSSOVER TOO, ALL IN GREAT ORIGINAL SHAPE AND ALL HAVE BRAND NEW HEAT WRAP ON THEM. REALLY NICE, IF YOU WANT I CAN MAKE YOU A PACKAGE DEAL. LET ME KNOW.

I have all of those parts, not looking. Thanks.

While I'm pondering .... Where and when did you get that wastegate actuator? I believe new ones were discontinued about 10 years ago. These days they can be a problem. Yours is adjustable, meaning not what came on the car from the factory, but it is the correct type for Hot Air, which is rare to see lately.
TO BE HONEST I'M NOT EVEN SURE. MY HOT ROD SHOP AT THE TIME THAT WAS DOING THE RESTORATION WAS RESPONSIBLE. THE OWNER WAS A BIG TURBO GM GUY SO I'M SURE THAT HE HAD A HAND IN IT.