GN PARTS, BRAND NEW/GREAT CONDITION MOCK UP/ & ORIGINAL / BOTH 85' AND 86'-7

I've just been reading your travails from 5-6 years ago, maybe it IS a fresh reman. You seem to have left it out when you started selling 3 years ago.
That's because I knew a lot less back then than I do now, not only about these cars but all the subtle nuances and part differentiations. It's definitely not a reman but more of a restore. That being said, I am still a knowledgeable beginner at best when it comes to turbo Buicks, but I can assure you that what I do state publicly here on the site, especially when representing something that I'm selling, I will always be 100% honest and I am always willing to work with you to help get you what you need. I have some wiggle room for TB members. Especially since it's been sitting in a tub in my workshop and would probably be better lived in your ride. I am an honest guy and probably helpful and friendly to a fault, but My paramount goal here is to try and recoup some of my investment, and hopefully help a member of the GN community benefit from it all as well. I am as fair as they come and want to help more than anything. 5 years ago I was lost to say the least, and unfortunately was taken advantage of and basically stuck with a bunch of brand new and restored GN stuff that has sadly been invested in plastic bins on my parts shelves. It's high time to find everything a happy home and put it all behind me, and get some of my hard earned money back so I can put it to use on other projects.

Last edited:
On the other hand, if it's your TE44 again that isn't going anywhere, as noted in post #31 above.
TE 44 IS LONG GONE. THIS IS AN ORIGINAL 1985' OEM HOT AIR TURBO WITH SOME NEW PARTS i.e.: wastegate, brass fittings nothing special) NO END PLAY IN THE SHAFT, ITS IN GREAT WORKING ORDER AND IN BEAUTIFUL SHAPE FOR A 30+ YEAR OLD PART.

ORIGINAL BUICK SERVICE MANUALS COMPLETE. VOLUMES 1 AND 2 OF THE CHASSIS SERVICE MANUALS AND COMPLETE SERVICE MANUALS. THESE ARE COMPREHENSIVE AND ARE FULL OF WIRING DIAGRAMS AND ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND EVERY NUT, BOLT, AND WASHER OF TURBO BUICKS FROM GN's AND GNX's TO T-TYPES AND REGULAR OLD REGALS, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2202.JPG
    IMG_2202.JPG
    986.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2203.JPG
    IMG_2203.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
How much for the new cam sensor?
JUST TO CLARIFY, THIS WAS MOCKED UP ON MY 85' RESTORATION BUT WAS NEVER RAN. IT SHOWS NO WEAR AT ALL OTHER THAN FROM PULLING IT IN AND OUT OF THE CAR AND FROM SITTING IN A BIN FOR A YEAR IN MY SHOP. BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE IT IS A BRAND NEW PART. I AM ASKING $150 AND I WILL SHIP IT TO YOUR DOOR FOR FREE! CANT BEAT THAT! LET ME KNOW

Attachments

• IMG_2204.JPG
    IMG_2204.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2205.JPG
    IMG_2205.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
whats the price on the seats. interested in the fronts if you would separate. if they are still available. thanks vinny

I WILL POST PICS OF THE WHEELS IN A FEW, STANDBY.
Here are some pics of the unicorn wheels, Lol!
I WANT TO CLARIFY THIS SO THAT THERE ISNT ANY MISUNDERSTANDING CONCERNING THE WHEELS. THESE ARE AMERICAN RACING 9 1/2" X 15" VORTEX WHEELS WHICH ARE WHAT THE EARLY TURBO BUICKS SPORTED STOCK (EVERYONE CALLS THEM T TYPE WHEELS) THEY WERE ALSO USED IN LATE 60'S MOPARS, BUT THE BOLT PATTERN AND BACKSPACING IS NOT FOR TURBO BUICKS, OR ANY GM FOR THAT MATTER. THESE WERE CUSTOM ORDERED SOMETIME IN THE EARLY 70'S. THE STOCK SIZE T-TYPE WHEELS ARE 8", NOT 9 1/2". THAT BEING SAID, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THESE WHEELS. THEY DO NOT MAKE THESE ANYMORE! THEY ARE NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND, I'M WILLING TO BET THAT AT THE MOMENT, MINE ARE THE ONLY ONES AVAILABLE ON THE PLANET, AND I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO PROVE ME OTHERWISE. I KNOW THIS ALL SOUNDS LIKE HYPE AND HORSESHIT BUT THESE TRULY ARE VERY RARE WHEELS TO COME ACROSS LET ALONE FIND FOR SALE. I WAS MEGA LUCKY WHEN I FOUND THEM AND I SCOOPED THEM UP KNOWING HOW RARE THESE WERE. THEY WERE NOS AND NEVER MOUNTED BEFORE I GOT THEM. I PAID $1200 CASH FOR THE 2 WHEELS. THEY ARE POWDER COATED BLACK AND ARE FLAWLESS AND UNREMARKABLE. I USED THEM LITERALLY 6 TIMES AT THE TRACK ON GOODYEAR SLICKS FOR NICE AND EASY 12 SECOND PASSES. I HAVE NEW AMERICAN RACING CENTERCAPS THAT GO WITH THEM. I WON'T TAKE A PENNY LESS THAN $1000 AND I AM WILLING TO THROW IN THE GOODYEAR SLICKS FOR FREE. THATS $500 WORTH OF RUBBER FOR FREE! THESE FIT PERFECT UNDER THE STOCK GN FRAME AND HAVE PLENTY OF CLEARANCE. I DID HAVE TO ROLL MY ARCHES SLIGHTLY TO ACOMODATE THE SLICKS BUT A DOT TIRE WILL FIT NICE AND SNUG IN THE WHEEL WELL. THESE WHEELS ARE AWESOME TO SAY THE LEAST IF YOUR RUNNING STOCK T TYPES AND WANT TO RUN A WIDER REAR. NOT FAKE IT WITH SPACERS OR RUN SOME BULLSHIT AFTERMARKET THAT ALL LOOK LIKE CRAP ON OUR CARS ANYWAY. I'M SORRY TO SOUND LIKE A FREAK OR LIKE I'M SELLING HOLY SNAKE OIL OR SOMETHING, BUT THESE WHEELS ARE LEGIT. SUPER RARE, AND I JUST NEED YOU AND ANYONE ELSE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THEM. AFTER THIS BOOK RANT I CANT SEE HOW ANYBODY COULDNT.

Attachments

• IMG_2206.JPG
    IMG_2206.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2207.JPG
    IMG_2207.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
WOLF RACECRAFT REAR UPPER AND LOWER CONTROL ARMS STILL AVAILABLE. ONLY MOCKED UP ON THE CAR, BASICALLY BRAND NEW. REALLY NICE PIECES!

Did you happen to come across another steering wheel?
Not yet bud, but I'm pretty sure that I have an old original one. It's buried somewhere in my shop. I am going to go through those bins this week though. If it turns up, I'll message you asap.