Got a carb turbo torn apart and

you still have more sanding on that spoiler. the filler is high. just to let you know. just spend the extra time now. i dont want to be mean, but you will thank me later on.

Yeah I know I still have sanding to do on it, just took a few pictures before its done I guess.

Unfortunatly it doesnt have a 5 speed. Just a 4L60E. And a turbo swap would be faster, but the supercharger is a little easier. Everything bolts on except for the supercharger, which needs a U bend welded on, but otherwise it should be easy.

Cars in 2K and mostly sanded down. Have a few spots to check over but otherwise its ready to spray some color on next weekend.

In other news, pulled the motor out of the firebird, to find a hole in the block and a piston peaking out. Yay...

picture-1098.jpg

picture-1115.jpg

Cars in 2K and mostly sanded down. Have a few spots to check over but otherwise its ready to spray some color on next weekend.

In other news, pulled the motor out of the firebird, to find a hole in the block and a piston peaking out. Yay...

picture-1098.jpg

picture-1115.jpg
The car looks great cant wait to see it painted love the spoiler and scoop. Mike

Im doing a what olds should have done with parts they had laying around for a fun car in 1983 ish. Should look like a H/O but without ralleys and green instead of 2 tone.

Im doing a what olds should have done with parts they had laying around for a fun car in 1983 ish. Should look like a H/O but without ralleys and green instead of 2 tone.
You ever think of making decals that say T/O instead of h/o? Might make some peole scratch their heads.

:biggrin:

Didnt know what I was doing but im satisfied. Just needs assembly and Im on the road.

picture-1123.jpg

picture-1126.jpg

HOly sh!t dude good job. At least someone is getting there stuff taken care of. One of these days I'll be dropping mine off somewhere to get done as soon as I finish swapping everything. Driver's side door is being a pain in the ass. That's on my list for this weekend is to get the front clip straightened out. THen I just gotta swap rear bumpers and buy some hardware and I'll be ready:cool:

It would have been hard not to paint that black with the grey interior. Don't see too many black cutlasses

Yeah I could have done black but I wanted something different. Plus this is close to original color. All I see are red, white, black, silver, and tan cars. How many metallic green cars do you see?

Ive seen 3 total dark jadestone cutlasses and even though this color is a little brighter its close enough. If it was brown or white it would have gone black.

blue or black cherry would have looked bad ass too. EIther way it looks better than mine. Mine might be getting a river wash here in a few weeks.