Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Has anyone here tried the Classic Ind header panel? I hear it's not bad. Some are better than others. That's coming from a respected body shop owner that I know.

I got one from G body parts around 2009. Cant remember what i paid for it....Maybe 400. Had to relocate the mounts like chuck...the finish took some work but turned out nice enough for me

Happy Friday.

Knee surgery this morning. Wish me luck.

Mike B.

Best of luck. Let us know how you made out.
And don't be jumping out of any airplanes for the next week or so. :)

Doc says it went well. The pain meds just wore off a little while ago and that was fun.
Just took something. My knee is now locked up tight. Good times.
After what I went through with my skydive accident, this ain't nothing.

Doc says it went well. The pain meds just wore off a little while ago and that was fun.
Just took something. My knee is now locked up tight. Good times.
After what I went through with my skydive accident, this ain't nothing.
rest easy my guy ... and do what they tell you LOL...hope for a speedy recovery ....lots of milk and natural berries :cool:

I was definitely hitting the pain meds last night, but don't need them this morning.
I think I'm over the hump.

I can't believe TT-Guy didn't offer you some of his meds from his private stock, if you know what I mean. But I think hes kind of a tightwad with his spirits. :LOL:

On my third double!!!! 30 minutes steaks will be on. It's the small things.

Fillets between rare and medium rare. Perfect!!! Fuck you if you don't agree! (consider the three double martinis plus))

Last edited: