Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

I'm having a few Grey Goose Vodka shots, quietly and mellowly celebrating my 61st (July 30th) tonight. Looking forward to a nice Italian Restaurant meal (Christo's in Phoenix) tomorrow night with my son, who turned 26 this last Friday........ Should be a nice evening. (X2)

Happy Friday, folks!

Last edited:
happy B day ...my guy ....your awesome ....I just took the ole girl for a run ...before I drink a few ...what a run....cars running tight and right ... hot as hell but was good staying under 190...still stock radiator LOL...enjoy a great dinner ...gotta love some Italian food ...chicken parm...my fav ...I smoked a f350 who wanted to run..;)

HAHA,

Good for you, them diesels can be unexpected monsters..... for about 200 feet...... ;)

I'm a veal scallopini guy..... baby cow.... I don't care, NOM, NOM, NOM.........

yep he HAD American flag ...and ....stara and bars....out the back ...trying represent and be somebody....probably good ole boy...but I baited him into a run....punching it a couple times ...he black clouded out and got me...for about 2 seconds ...then I smoked him...LOL...littlr fun for the night ...before the storm ...Happy Friday boys

I'm having a few Grey Goose Vodka shots, quietly and mellowly celebrating my 61st (July 30th) tonight. Looking forward to a nice Italian Restaurant meal (Christo's in Phoenix) tomorrow night with my son, who turned 26 this last Friday........ Should be a nice evening. (X2)

Happy Friday, folks!
Happy Birthday T-Guy

Happy Friday, folks!
Happy Bday. I had my far share of grey goose tonight. The thread starter lyonsd is back from the shadows, good deal.

HAHA,

Good for you, them diesels can be unexpected monsters..... for about 200 feet...... ;)

I'm a veal scallopini guy..... baby cow.... I don't care, NOM, NOM, NOM.........

Happy birthday and many more. :)
Maybe he didn't have his tuner on performance setting. Amazing they can crank them up to a thousand+ pounds of torque and 5,6,700hp. Not that it will live long doing that a lot.

Happy Friday.
Just took an aged NY, sausage, onion and baked tater off the grill.
I put a small mint lief on top, so I could call it a salad. ;)

got the smoker going ....coolers iced down .. and getting ready for hell...
Looks like the storm is about to get a bit nastier.
My daughter and her family, are in Jax. It's her first storm.
She says "cool!" when I sent her a screen shot of the storm forecast... We'll see just how "cool" it is, when she finds her pool cabana in the next county!:rolleyes:

Happy Friday, folks!
Guy, here's a belated HAPPY B'DAY!

Looks like the storm is about to get a bit nastier.
My daughter and her family, are in Jax. It's her first storm.
She says "cool!" when I sent her a screen shot of the storm forecast... We'll see just how "cool" it is, when she finds her pool cabana in the next county!:rolleyes:
i hear yeah ...prepping the course for the storm this AM ...joy:mad:....got it riding up the coast now ...might stay a little further off jax ...hopefully for her sake ...

Holy shit, it is Friday again. With all of the shutdown nonsense and working from home it is like ground hog day. Almost missed the fact it is Friday! Happy Friday!

How appropriate for a nice Friday afternoon.

^^^^^^^^ We all used to have this energy............^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can't do it now, but in ten years, I'm just "Switchin' To Glide"........:cool:

Holy shit, it is Friday again. With all of the shutdown nonsense and working from home it is like ground hog day. Almost missed the fact it is Friday! Happy Friday!

When you're retarded-retired everyday is Friday. :D