Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

This was my first week of being able to hobble around without a wheel chair or crutches in five months. My foot is sore, but it was a good week.:cool:

Happy Friday.

Congrats, Mike. I just came back from 3 days in the OC (Huntington Beach Bay View Marriott). I would have loved to have hooked up but it was a work thing and 18 of 24 hours per day were pre planned for us.

Last edited:
Congrats, Mike. I just came back from 3 days in the OC (Huntington Beach Bay View Marriott). I would have loved to have hooked up but it was a work thing and 18 of 24 hours per day were pre planned for us.

I drive by that place at least twice a day, going to work and back. Let me know next time you're in town.

I drive by that place at least twice a day, going to work and back. Let me know next time you're in town.

I will be sure to. Turns out it's the NEWPORT Beach Bay View Marriott I was at.... Nice place, house keepers are very proud of their hotel and do a tremendous job. Everybody was really nice. Typical boring Marriott food though. :cautious:

I will be sure to. Turns out it's the NEWPORT Beach Bay View Marriott I was at.... Nice place, house keepers are very proud of their hotel and do a tremendous job. Everybody was really nice. Typical boring Marriott food though. :cautious:

No excuse for eating bad food around there. Lots of good sea food and any other type of restaurant you can imagine. ;)

Only thing good about the weather here in New England is the supercharger cramming in 2° air, how's it where u are?

Attachments

• KIMG0608.JPG
    KIMG0608.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
70 degrees (which would be fantastic for South Louisiana) if it weren’t for the putrid 90% humidity! Truth is we’ve had our two days of winter already! So, I’m just glad it’s cooled back down to 70, even if it is 90% humidity!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even So Cal has not seen any temps in the seventies this year. Probably wont get much sympathy from the rest of the nation, but we see it as the World coming to an end. :eek:

I LOVE THIS ONE.....

AND YES, I KNOW IT'S AN OLD JOHN ANDERSON SONG............

PERFECT EARLY FRIDAY EVENING SONG.

Last edited:
Happy Friday. Good bump. 5:00 here on the West Coast. Time to kick this thing off. :cool:

Happy Friday. Good bump. 5:00 here on the West Coast. Time to kick this thing off. :cool:

I heard you guys kick things off at 4:20, you’re a little late.

Seriously, I did hear that people got off work at 4:00 and took 20 min to get home so that’s why the party started at 4:20.

I have no idea if it’s true or if smoke was being blown up my keester. I didn’t hear any whistling, but you never know. Lol

Anywho, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Friday

I went to the the garage to drink a few beers around 7. The old lady was pissed about something ... don’t know.
The kid comes out and wants the helmet and to hang out with the old man
Doesn’t get much better

595A9594-C29E-4C97-912A-7F10586EF9E8.jpeg

once the kid goes in, I drink several beers.
I spend $260 for Nhra tickets and another $175 for a hallman boost controller with remote cable. Drinking and amazon aren’t a good mix for me.

still drinking beers I get to thinking about the old lady’s grand dad. He is a car guy and a Buick guy owns an old riviera show car he restored. I figured an Nhra ticket would be a nice thing to do for the guy. It then dawns-on me that I haven’t taken him out in the car. I’ve had it apart for one reason or another the last few times he was over. He has never asked for a ride but always wants to go look at it. I commit to taking him for a ride before we go to the Nhra event.

so I finish a few more beers.. go to bed and have a dream about taking him for a ride. He is excited ...I’m strapping him in the harness telling him to hang on when we get going .
I find a nice open long road and hit it

4 lbs of boost

then I wake up

good morning saturaday