Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Every day is Friday for me.

The fact about Friday is, over the weekend most everybody-gets (it)and then there are some of us that don't.:mad: What a cruel world.

And here it is again - FRIDAY

Damn how time flies. One of these mornings I'm gonna wake up and I'll be dead. :eek:

And the games have begun!

Originally posted by buickman69
Every day is Friday for me.

The fact about Friday is, over the weekend most everybody-gets (it)and then there are some of us that don't.:mad: What a cruel world.

It's Friday and I have a cold. Plus we are getting snow this weekend. Poor me. :)

WAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO for friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

this may as well be the most responded to and most viewed thread in turbobuick history someday:rolleyes:

This Friday is going to be dangerous...it's the start of a three day weekend at college. It should be a most excellent time. :D

Originally posted by Cryptic
This Friday is going to be dangerous...it's the start of a three day weekend at college. It should be a most excellent time. :D

4 day weekend for me...yeah this weekend is gonna be dangerous indeed :D :D :D

gonna watch my patriots stomp the raiders!!!

also cheering on the bears;)

You people sure know how to ruin my fun *sigh* Oh well, maybe I need to come up to A&M so I can be a bum like you Justin ;) Oh well, enjoy your time off guys :cool:

Is everybody present and accounted for?

OK then, take a break. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

Yea! It's Friday and that means Mardi Gras time for me! BB King is playing this year and it's gonna be sweet. BB King, beer and women. Man I love college...now to only get a turbo 6.

YABA DABA DOOOOOOOOOO

TGIF!!!!!!!!! But it's suppose to snow tomorrow so working on the car this weekend may be out:(

ks

It's FRIDAY!!

url]