Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

It/s FRIDAY!!

And it's 09:24 to boot! How many of your lazy asses are still in bed! Damn it - GET UP!

Oh, boy. The weekend. Yippe... Now I just have to work rather than work and go to school. I will be living the dream until Monday.

yehaaaawwwww!

Dude my spring break was last week and I didn't do sh!t but work. :mad: I can't wait to finish College!

Hope yours is better than mine.

Today is good friday too. Does that mean no racing? :D

Happy holidays guys.

:cool:

Thursdays are pay days for me. I don't see any logic behind that. You get a paycheck and your :D until you realize you have to work tomorrow, then your :( . Why not put the two together and get :D :D .

I just don't understand. Oh well, pay day is pay day, as long as your getting paid. :cool:

(Cartman Voice) God damnit its really nice out there and I'm sitting in this office with no windows surrounded by computers that are melting my brain. (/Cartman Voice)

1 more hour...
1 more hour...
1 more hour...

:mad:

Friday

Yeah!

I'm getting new tires all around tomorrow! Woohooooo! The 235 on the rear look like the ET drags I got at home! :eek: I'm going big now. The sleeper look has been great but I have to lauch at Idle or else I'll blow them away.

Expect picture of a FAT burn-out sometime this weekend on the board. I'm going to get every thing thats left out of those 235's :D .

Friday?

What is so good about friday?

I have advanced baking from 7am (meaning I have to be outta bed by 5:15) to 10. The run acrossed campus and have a boring English class from 10-11. Then go back into class at 1 for sugar arts and sweat my @$$ off in a hot and humid lab till 4 o clock. Just for me to drive all the way back home and be put to work by my boneheaded father who only comes over to do yard work.

Not to see his kids or anything but to do yardwork.

The only good part is I can stay up later then normal cause I don't have class till noon on saturday