Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

RISE AND SHINE!

Get your ass out of bed and get to work!!

Reveille

reveille.jpg

/me Bangs metal trash can lids together

MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT

Let the Games begin!!!

and a good moring to all, i hope everyone enjoys their nice COOL days that are upcomming

I guess weeks go by fast if you are in school from 9:30 am till 10 something at night 3 days a week and get nagged the other days.

If I drank it would be an important day but I guess since I don't
then its all good.LOL

Reveille! Reveille! It's Friday!

All hands on deck! The smoking lamp is lit! Let the Games begin!

Get outta those racks...

...you jive turkeys! It's FRIDAY!! Time to get to work. Time is money! Time is money!

Not only is it Friday...

...but on this day in 1881, the Earps, along with Doc Holliday, gunned down the Clantons and McLaurys at the OK Corral in Tombstone, AZ.

Also on this day:

• In 1774 militia organizations called Minutemen were organized in the American colonies.
  • In 1787, in America, the Federalist Papers calling for the ratification of the Constitution were published.
  • In 1810 the United States annexed West Florida.
I used to hate History. :D

Have a great Friday!

ahh yes friday, cant wait til tomorrow since it's The E-town GMHTP Race :)

Heard this on the radio....

Today in 1954 Chevrolet introduced the V-8 engine. Now I know it's not a Buick, but it was the start of better things to come!

Spending my Friday reloading ammo for my varmint rifles. Coyote calling is picking up good since the weather is cooling off. Two weeks back took a nice bull elk with muzzle loader. We have no track near by so this is my main hobby, cars are the filler so to speak.

Still awaiting some safety car parts, probably will help a friend with a XX trim Vortech install on a Mustang. Should be a good weekend,;) Have a good one everyone,

Chad