GNX Rear End Cover and GNX Turbo Shield on Ebay (5/13/18)

Not2slo

I am just letting the GNX world know that tomorrow evening (May 13, 2018), 2 auctions will start on Ebay listing a original unused GNX aluminum rear end cover and a stock GNX turbo cover (it has been chromed) will be on Ebay for sale. I owned GNX no. 184 for 7 years and have decided to let my extra parts go to. Just hang onto the wonderful memories.
Ebay userid: not2slo (my GNX license plate) Thank You.

I have hung onto these parts for years. Now, I need to get a kid to college and yes, top dollar. We need the assistance these can bring. I am sorry if anyone thinks this is ridiculous but this isn't any different than taking a car to Barrett Jackson.

I have hung onto these parts for years. Now, I need to get a kid to college and yes, top dollar. We need the assistance these can bring. I am sorry if anyone thinks this is ridiculous but this isn't any different than taking a car to Barrett Jackson.
On the contrary. I’d much rather see a link to an ebay auction then post them up here without a price. I hope you get a fortune for them. They ain’t makin em anymore.