10 Second 1987 Turbo "T" BMS Stage II Street Car For Sale *Excellent Shape*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beauty!

My car was built black with chrome bumpers the same way. I hope it will be as nice as that one someday!

This car is a bargain! I have about 16 grand into my car and it still needs paint and interior and its not a stage car with half the parts this car has. NICE CAR! and good luck with the sale. Worth every penny.

First, I want to say thanks to all who chimed in with their positive comments!

I am not a “post-aholic” but I have read plenty on here doing research.

I really don't understand the mindset of some people on forums in general.....

Bottom line:
Do your homework first then if you have something negative to say…show some common courtesy by either keeping it to yourself or sending a private message to that person asking for clarification.

This car is still for sale and I am firm on the price!

I sent you a PM, I had a trade going with another forum member but he just wasted 2 weeks of my life. Anyway, I sold the trade I had and now have cash. Interested, but have questions.

Hold your ground taxes are flying in your t type is well worth the money Dave.good luck on your sale.

Dave, don't listen to this guy, I don't know anyone getting a 23k tax return. LOL Teach us all a lesson, don't take any reasonable offer. You have too many Buicks anyway, I should get BOGO like they do at the shoe store. Seriously, get back to my PM.

You guys need to understand this is one solid car , miles or not it's hard to find any 1987 car in this good of condition.

Mark

That is one nice car there Dave. And a great price to boot. Just to put a stage II together would cost some serious cash. GLWS

Steve Pitts

Ill be playing in a poker tourney in 2 weeks. Shall I take 1st or 2nd I will take it LOL Bump for a sexy stage car!

Bump to the top!

Car is still available - Lowered price to $21,500.
(Possible trade considered - I'm looking for a Nice 350Z for a daily driver)

Additional Info on the Stage Motor that some have inquired about:
  • Bore: 4.010
  • Buick Motor Sports 3.59 Forged Crank (stated in orig post)
  • Crank is Internally Balanced so the "stock" appearing harmonic balancer is neutral balanced with a JW Flywheel as well
  • Comp Cams Billet Cam with Hydraulic Roller Lifters
  • T&D Shaft Mounted Roller Rockers
I have also replaced the RH rear spring air bag with a new Dual Air Bag set up with separate lines. (The old air bag failed)

It's still amazing to me that no one has snatched this beauty up. I went and looked at this car personally for a buddy of mine. The car is everything as Dave described. I was very very impressed by it. Dave is a very meticulous person I have seen his other toys as well and I can tell you that all my years of being around Turbo Buicks (25+yrs) I have not seen anyone with the cleanest collection of cars as Dave. Dave did a lot of cosmetic things to this particular Stage car to make it even sharper. My buddy is still kicking himself in the ass for not buying it. He bought another car and now he has way more into it now than what was Dave's asking price and the sad part is the car he bought is not even a Stage car. People just don’t realize how much it takes to build one of these. This car is a beast as is, with few more upgrades with the latest technology this car will be in an elite class by itself. Man if someone is looking to buy a bad ass car, look no further, this is it.

If anyone here or locally needs help looking at this car or any help they need in the future if they were to purchase it, I would be honored to help.
Prasad

Dave, I must say words can't describe how lucky you are, and who will be when they purchase this imaculate time peace. I wish you the best of luck . Speechless on how clean this car is .

Josh

How does the car drive? is it a beast to drive or is it mannered nicely till you get on it? this car is sick but it looks to be a lot to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.