GNX in Muscle Car Museum

Gorgeous looking GNX. Very ironic that I opened up this page to find it in the museum in Sevierville. I'm leaving Michigan to head down there Monday morning. It's actually possible to see my Aunt's house from the museum. Hopefully I'll get a chance to stop in to check it out!

Please do check it out, and tell the person in front, which is usually Floyd Garrett himself, that you saw this on the internet and are interested in seeing the car.

I go to the area about once a year. I will stop in to see this one :biggrin:.

John I had no idea you were doing a frame off. I just thought you were just being unusually slow. Now I see why it took you so long. Great Job.

I stopped taking it apart when I got to this point :D

Attachments

• Frame.jpg
    Frame.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,335
That car just looks phenomenal.Good jod!!!I wish I lived close I would love to see it.Gratz!!!!

Hopefully not to speak too soon but this car will be in NC for the TB.com Nationals if anyone wants to see it up close. I am working with Rick Hunt (X Ray) and we have a few surprises come March.

Hopefully not to speak too soon but this car will be in NC for the TB.com Nationals if anyone wants to see it up close. I am working with Rick Hunt (X Ray) and we have a few surprises come March.

Clint is correct, I do plan to pull it out of the museum and take it to the TB.com Nationals.

Thanks to all those that have posted compliments!