gnx 532 stolen

thessman

lat friday nite march 26th 2010 my friends gnx number 532 was stolen from his garage. It was in one of his empty rental homes in a gated community parked next to one of his vettes. They left the vette alone (scum bags but they to have taste leaving the vette and taking the GNX...) and got the GNX in the middle of the nite. If you see any GNX parts or hear of the car please pm me ! its been parked in the garage for over 2 years and since he never drove it it wasnt insured.... maybe his homeowners will cover it. was stolen in central florida. He's bummed of coarse but lets hope for the punks to try to ebay the stuff...

When i read these stolen car threads i feel like its mine that got stolen ....I had a car stolen one time and i cant even explain the feeling .... Hope they find it ...Keep us Posted ....

You guys down there in Florida really need to be carefull what you post on here. I have been paying very close attention to a few people on this board and their posts. I have a good feeling they are on here trying to find where the cars are. If that car hasnt moved in two years, somebody who knows your friend or your friend mentioned what he had to the wrong person and word spread. It's not like these thieves are walking around in a gated community looking into people garages for Grand Nationals. Just be careful down there.

A GNX with no insurance??? How crazy is that, don't care if it is driven or not he should have had coverage. Hope they find the scumbags that took it.:mad:

Wow! If it's the car I think it is, it was a pretty low mileage car. Either way, I'm sorry to hear about it.

insurance costs the mist 500 a year.... some people in this economy are getting rid of there own cars.....with insurance either way nothing suprises me anymore...sorry for his loss.....

we need more details on this car any identifying parts on the car? mileage? wheels ect......more details the better....

You guys down there in Florida really need to be carefull what you post on here. I have been paying very close attention to a few people on this board and their posts. I have a good feeling they are on here trying to find where the cars are. If that car hasnt moved in two years, somebody who knows your friend or your friend mentioned what he had to the wrong person and word spread. It's not like these thieves are walking around in a gated community looking into people garages for Grand Nationals. Just be careful down there.

bingo!!!! I could not have said it any better, someone who knows your friend, he said something around the wrong person, i would look at everyone who knows it was there, and a gated community:confused:, is there a gaurd at the gate? jdpolzin you got it right my friend. ssman tell your friend our thoughts along with our best wishes, i will inform my cousin who is a detective and loves buicks to pass the word around he knows what a GNX is and Hates thieves :mad:.

bingo!!!! I could not have said it any better, someone who knows your friend, he said something around the wrong person, i would look at everyone who knows it was there, and a gated community:confused:, is there a gaurd at the gate? jdpolzin you got it right my friend. ssman tell your friend our thoughts along with our best wishes, i will inform my cousin who is a detective and loves buicks to pass the word around he knows what a GNX is and Hates thieves :mad:.

think its closer to home then a friend of a friend, it wasnt like its stored at his house where they could have followed him home and stole it.

lets say i tell someone i own a GNX, I wouldnt tell a stranger its at
123 anyplace, in unit 2, right

I dont even think if a friend of mine was to tell a stranger or a friend of his that my buddy has a GNX how many of your close friends know your address by memory? better yet a second home? I personally dont know any of my buddies address, best case i know there street name and thats because they have been there for 10 years plus.

best wishes and good luck finding the car.
Dave

there's a gnx # 5-? something for sale on e-bay from florida right now, you never know if they might have swapped the dash gnx# or made one up for a quick sale, sorry to hear about your loss.

I vote if you find the car and the person responsible they get shot, plain and simple. BANG.... the end

This is really worth checking out. look at all the errors in the post by the seller:
history report is not available for vehicle identification number 1G4GJ1170HP453644.
Possible explanations why the report is not available include:

The seller didn't enter the vehicle identification number correctly.
The vehicle was manufactured prior 1981.
The vehicle didn't have a 17-digit vehicle identification number.
The vehicle wasn't intended for the US market (such as limited production exotics).

That sucks. I hope they find it in one piece. Looks like the e-bay seller has a positive history and has been a e-bay member for many years. That doesn't mean they were not fooled into buying a hot ride though.

Attachments

• Gnx.jpg
    Gnx.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 772