gnx 532 stolen

Wow what a bummer! Has your friend checked with the security (if any) within the gated community? If there is security there should be a guest log with possible lic plates for everyone entering for the night that this took place. Hopefully they have a video camera system or maybe one of the security officer's might be able to help assist police.

A scumbag flipper....
Classic Dreamcars
352-385-1945
MOUNT DORA, FL
Notice, there's no listing of the VIN.
The repeated use of the word "we" seems to be presented as it's a personal car...
I'm betting it's a consignment.

A scumbag flipper....
Classic Dreamcars
352-385-1945
MOUNT DORA, FL
Notice, there's no listing of the VIN.
The repeated use of the word "we" seems to be presented as it's a personal car...
I'm betting it's a consignment.

No VIN listed, but they did post a picture of the SPID and I have already sent a PM to Rick Hunt asking him if it is indeed #532. Would be interesting to know how this place ended up with it or whatever happened to this car and what the story is after it was reported stolen. The description they typed is comical to say the least.

Wow. Being a high end car i hope someone is held liable and it’s returned the the rightful owner.

D

So Rick Hunt just verified to me that the VIN on the SPID label on the trunk of that car for sale is #532. Plot thickens...lol

There is a VIN on the temp tag in one of the photos. It looks like 1G4GJ1175HP453655. That doesn't mean it goes with this car but it's somehwere to start.

There is a VIN on the temp tag in one of the photos. It looks like 1G4GJ1175HP453655. That doesn't mean it goes with this car but it's somehwere to start.

That's the same VIN on the Trunk label, which is what I sent to Rick.

You guys are detectives. Keep digging! Did insurance pay out so when recovered the car is no longer his?

I was just told all he has to do is call the NICB and if they can prove it’s a stolen car they will go pick it up.

NICB
847-544-7002

If that isn’t the correct number they will direct you to the proper department.

Can someone contact the owner? Lets get this done.

D

Awesome to see in intact! So glad it survived. With the interesting story behind its being stolen it really does prove they knew what they getting. Most likely it sat in some thiefs personal barn collection.

smh.... $5 kill switch wud have prevented that most likely. glad it worked out

Guys they broke into an empty house and probably had time with the car to figure things out. They were going to get the car no matter what. They might even have trailered it out to avoid suspicion. Unless your $5 theft deterent was a new slug for your Smith and Wesson, the car was gone.

According to the OPs (@thessman) info he was last seen on here Jan.11th, so hopefully he checks this thread plus I sent him a PM. Would be great to hear from him as to what happened with this car and let him know it's up for sale.