1986 GN stolen

national86

Be on the lookout for an 1986 GN stolen in Tampa Fl, in the side parking lot at where I work. The car must have been stolen around 1:00 pm. I have the dirt bag on security camera, he was on a bike and was in the car for about 10 minute before he drove off with the GN and his bike.. The car was not in mint condition it had rust on the lower doors and had primer spot on the trunk lid filler panel and had primer on both sides of the drip rails. I had American racing rims Torq-Thrust II and kumo tires (just two week old). I know there are alot of GN owners in Tampa, so please be on the look out.

Thanks

I just wanted to let everybody know that my car was recovered today at 12.30am. They did not catch the scum bag, the car was left on the side of the road. I was very worried when I went to the impound yard. The stereo was gone, passenger door lock ripped out and trunk lock ripped out with screw driver (not pretty) ,interior parts missing. The engine does not sound that good when I started it at the impound it sound like one of the driver side spark plugs were missing. When I got it home, I look at the driver side header is crack to pieces.
Just happy its home.

At least you got car back. they should just kill people that steal stuff like that. I was parked at a chicken joint waiting for my food and two guys came walking by and they started say something in spanish. the car was sitting there running. the one guy walked up to car and before he touched the door handle my 100 lb rottie jumped up out of back seat and the little punk started cring and saying he was gonna call the cops. the nerve of people .so i opened the car door and i never seen someone run so fast . im glad they didnt get in car. that would have been a mess. good luck with your car and get yourself an ignition kill.

I just wanted to let everybody know that my car was recovered today at 12.30am. They did not catch the scum bag, the car was left on the side of the road. I was very worried when I went to the impound yard. The stereo was gone, passenger door lock ripped out and trunk lock ripped out with screw driver (not pretty) ,interior parts missing. The engine does not sound that good when I started it at the impound it sound like one of the driver side spark plugs were missing. When I got it home, I look at the driver side header is crack to pieces.
Just happy its home.

I have some friends on the TB Police force and also Hill.Cty Sheriffs- If you find out who dun it- they could probably cover for any homemade films :biggrin:

My insurance adjuster is coming to look at the car, if they say it is a total loss what can I expeted. They called me and when I was on the phone with them and describing the damage they said it sounds like a total loss. They also sent me an affidavit and want me to sign the title and mail it to them. I am not going to send it to the until the adjuster comes out.

I have a 98 crew cab dually that got totalled by the insurance company. Let me tell you what I did. This is just a choice you may be interested in. Ok they totalled my truck and told me what they would give me for it. I told them I wanted to keep my truck and they knocked off some of their offer and I kept it. I did have to give them my title but kept the truck. They send off the title and you will get it back with it saying salvage on it. I fixed the truck and took it to be reinspected. They passed it and sent my title off , it comes back as salvage repaired and you can then put insurance back on it and drive it again. As long as YOU owned it when it happened YOU can repair it and get it inspected to drive it again. YOU not a SHOP have to repair it. Or at least tell them you did all the repairs! Never buy a salvage car unless you want it for parts! YOU have to own it before the damage happens to get it inspected to drive it again in georgia anyway. Just so you know later Daniel Ray