GNS Test car For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Conrad, just go ahead and buy the car already. That things needs a good home down here in NC and you certainly need another TR.

Regards,
John

If Ididn't already have one, I would be all over this car. It is one COOL car!!! Someone is going to get the deal of a lifetime!
Conrad

Thanks for the kind words guy's! This car sure has evolved since the day I bought it in Georgia 7 yrs ago!

Did I miss the mileage?

Can you send the pics you're emailing to mario65@gmail.com

thanks
Mileage was never posted sorry... The car had 108,586 on the car when I swapped out the dash to the Autometer one, That one has 5,762 on it so the car has a total of 114,348 miles on the car but as you can see from the description and the parts list pretty much everything is new!

Mario, As I told (Wills85) I have a 1,000 pictures of this car from the day I bought it until now so sending all those would take forever, He asked for specific pictures so I sent them and never heard a word back from him... If your 100% interested in the car, PM me what pictures beyond the ones posted and I will send you some.. Problem is once I send some out all kinds of tire kickers want me to send them pictures too, then I never hear from them again...

Last edited:
Most people want pictures to see how you did mods so they can steal your ideas.:cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.