GNS Test car For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people want pictures to see how you did mods so they can steal your ideas.:cautious:

No kidding. I have followed alot of Scot's threads on his suspension, brakes, and the thread he had on his engine build. There should be no further pictures asked for as Scot has publically displayed his car on several threads wether it be by photo or video.

This car has set the bar for what I want my GN to be one day. 18 inch rims, good even stance, good street power, handling and brakes.

Bump for a great car and owner. ( No Homo)

I know when I see something I want to buy I spend the time to go look at it in person. Good luck Scot.

I know when I see something I want to buy I spend the time to go look at it in person. Good luck Scot.
Thanks Ty, Oh and Happy Birthday Buddy! ;)

No matter the kind of money asked for a car I will always travel to see it and drive it in person before buying it...

Last edited:
Most people want pictures to see how you did mods so they can steal your ideas.:cautious:

Hilariously speculative position,... especially if you're talking about me. Lets keep this about selling his car. I haven't seen any pics but what on this thread. Whats that 2 or 3 ? When I sell I car I shoot 80-120 pics. People buying long distance don't jump in a plane for every car that seems like what they might like to own.

People buying long distance don't jump in a plane for every car that seems like what they might like to own.
If I am spending 20-30K on a car why wouldn't I spend the $500-$1000 to fly round trip hotels and meals??

Done it many times, some times I win sometimes I lose, but In my opinion it is made me money good or bad every time.

Mario, don't flatter yourself thinking I was insulting you.:kiss: I was simply stating Scott's car is the balls. Lots of people want to copy his mods. Collecting pics is an easy way to do that. He's made it clear he will supply what pictures a serious buyer would like to see. No need for him to email dozens of pictures to all the me-toos. Anyone that knows this site knows this car.

No problem.
Out of the 5 pictures already posted here there is an engine bay photo, Interior photo and several exterior photo's, then there is also 3 links to build threads with MANY more photo's.... Like I said before if your honestly very interested PM me what specific photo's you want to look at and I will be glad to send them to ya.

So far I had several people asking for door jam pictures and trunk pictures for obvious reasons,the car didn't make it in several magazines and books as a rusty POS! ;) If it don't sell it will just get better!

I wish this was posted before I ordered parts galore for my car. It would have been much cheaper to buy this. Those that believe they can replicate cheaper as that guy told Liam Nielson, good luck.

I wish this was posted before I ordered parts galore for my car. It would have been much cheaper to buy this. Those that believe they can replicate cheaper as that guy told Liam Nielson, good luck.
James,

You are 100% correct when it comes to replicating a car like this and it's not just the parts either, it's the time spent dialing the suspension in and figuring out what works and what doesn't, media coverage etc,etc... To be able to buy a well sorted out car of this caliber, what I am asking is a steal of a price compared to the other Pro-touring cars out there!

Damn, I wish I had some room in the garage (and an extra $32k laying around). I would buy this beast in a heartbeat! GLWS, Scot! That's one of the most bad ass TRs on the planet my friend!

Damn, I wish I had some room in the garage (and an extra $32k laying around). I would buy this beast in a heartbeat! GLWS, Scot! That's one of the most bad ass TRs on the planet my friend!
Thanks man! Where have you been, I have not seen you here for a while..

Thanks man! Where have you been, I have not seen you here for a while..
Been busy as a one legged man in an @$$ kicking contest for the last several months. I still lurk around here as often as I can. I just don't post a whole lot.

The way Scot designs and tests out these suspension parts, thus fine tuning it for race, he truly belongs on a professional racing team...........I'd be the first to cheer him on........he's done a great job on this car. I'm so envious!

Scot, you've done a fantastic job there! Absolutely top job!

I'm almost as good............I can change a tire...:smuggrin:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks Bruce! (y)

I didn't mention that this car has absolutely no leaks at all under the car! Kind of hard to believe since the engine,trans has been rebuilt but it is a testament of the build quality and the correct parts used!

Many well respected members of this community have been in or actually driven this car and they have vouched for this car's performance in this thread, there is no hidden BS in this for sale add and no mystery's of this car. There is absolutely No Rust what so ever on this car! The history should speak for it's self....I have sent detailed pictures of what people asked for and still no one has made the trip to actually come look at the car...."Tire Kickers"... I am sure the minute someone does and I take them for a ride the car will sell it's self....

I will give the Buick community to the end of February to keep this within the Buick community, if not it's going on E-bay and or Pro-touring.com web site and is likely to disappear.. I was hoping to keep it amongst us and to hopefully see it again but it is what it is...

If someone here wants this car I am willing to travel to an autocross, pro-touring event and help teach some driving aspects of this car to the new owner and personally go over the shock tuning for them...

I have the money and the will, but I also have a new business and a family to support. Decisions, decisions... Seriously don't want to see it leave the community. And I always wanted a white one. No, yes, no, I can't... I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.