GNS Performance TSR - (Turbo Street Radial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Buicks that make power already have issues with drag radials. Probably be more fun to say limit the rear tires to a 235/60 15's drag radials.

I wont be in the class.. so I dont want to interfere. I've gone 1.7's on street radials. Track conditions are toooo sketchy.. Just not consistant.. more like 2.0 consistant on a slower car. Even if you have an external gate, AMS1000, a C)2 system, etc... The best boost controller.

On something with power.. fugedaboutit. ;)

I'll be there to watch for sure.

Most Buicks that make power already have issues with drag radials. Probably be more fun to say limit the rear tires to a 235/60 15's drag radials.

I wont be in the class.. so I dont want to interfere. I've gone 1.7's on street radials. Track conditions are toooo sketchy.. Just not consistant.. more like 2.0 consistant on a slower car. Even if you have an external gate, AMS1000, a C)2 system, etc... The best boost controller.

C'mon now Julio, You skeered to try for the $500?? I would bet you that Scot would possibly even let a TTA in.. Don't see anything in the current rules that would not allow a TTA. I can promise you however NO SY/TY's!!!

Razor;23483.16 said:
Most Buicks that make power already have issues with drag radials. Probably be more fun to say limit the rear tires to a 235/60 15's drag radials..
And who nowadays has that size drag radials?? LOL

I belive the car count might be pretty darn good myself cause there is a Bunch of guy's out there that would just like to go grab ther car and enter it into a class for a chance at $500 and not have to worry about Proper turbos size, Proper Apearence, proper this, proper that!!

Razor;23483.16 said:

Exactly!! This class wasn't put in place for the guys with big power! They already have classes for them!! ;) Simply put in place for the guys with regular street radials already on there cars to come and compete for $$$.. It's just that simple..

K.I.S.S ;)

SW.

And who nowadays has that size drag radials?? LOL

I belive the car count might be pretty darn good myself cause there is a Bunch of guy's out there that would just like to go grab ther car and enter it into a class for a chance at $500 and not have to worry about Proper turbos size, Proper Apearence, proper this, proper that!!

K.I.S.S ;)

SW.

I sure hope so!! I for one am making plans to make the whole event!!! Plan to try the TSR class, and maybe one of the index classes.

Oh, BTW Scot, as a followup I went down to look at the sidewall rating on my tires (the one's that 1.8'd at 411) and there's no ratiings on the outside of the tire. I had to pull one off and look on the inside (white lettered side) to find the wear rating.

You'd never guess the value. :eek:

500 :eek::eek:

Oh, BTW Scot, as a followup I went down to look at the sidewall rating on my tires (the one's that 1.8'd at 411) and there's no ratiings on the outside of the tire. I had to pull one off and look on the inside (white lettered side) to find the wear rating.

Well Dave I guess your all out of reasons not to come. See ya in March!!

500? COOL!!

That means you have deffinetly done your homework on how to make them tires work, that's for sure!! ;)

1.8 60' on firestone tires is deffinetly impressive and I Look forward to having you in the TSR class Dave.

SW.

Just a side note, IF I choose to run in the TSR class and by stroke of luck happen to win I would still split the $500 between the runner up and the losers in the semi finals. This would allow the runner up to receive More money and the losers in the semi finals to get Something!!! Although I may end up running in another class seeing there is so many fun classes with nice payouts.

SW.

Hey Scott, looking forward to trying to partisipate AKA (join in) in the TSR class I believe all I haveto do is add a front swaybar and put the stock seat belts back in :biggrin:. Jr.

Hey Scott, looking forward to trying to partisipate AKA (join in) in the TSR class I believe all I haveto do is add a front swaybar and put the stock seat belts back in :biggrin:. Jr.

LOL!!! Looking at your combo you are going to have one HELL of a time trying to get down the track. Should be interesting. You may even get that 50 Bucks that out there for running 6.59 or quicker

Yep! And make sure you have the right tires!! ;)

We look forward to having you participate.

SW.

I Just pulled into the driveway tonight with another car that will be partisipating in TSR !! :biggrin: Now I have 2 cars to get ready for the TB.com Nats!! Shouldn't take too long with the plans we got!! :biggrin:

Scot W.

I Just pulled into the driveway tonight with another car that will be partisipating in TSR !! :biggrin: Now I have 2 cars to get ready for the TB.com Nats!! Shouldn't take too long with the plans we got!! :biggrin:

Scot W.

Who"s car?

Scot W.

Say hi to Eric for me.

See ya, Kip

Interior Rule change!

An issue has been brought to my attention in regards to the seat belts. Current rules state that the factory seat belts Must be in place! Seeing it's not a performance advantage in any way I've decided to change it to allow people with aftermarket restraints into the class as well. After all, I would think a 4/5 point harness would be an upgrade to the factory seat belts so the safety is still there if not better! The whole meaning behind this class is to have a street legal car right off the street be able to run in a class and not worry about all the restricted rules of other classes. In my eye's the car Needs to be 100% street legal and that means the seat belts or restraints.

Interior Rule Amendment:
Car must have factory seat belts OR safety restraints.

Clint can you please add this amendment to the main page please?

Thank You!

Scot W.

Status
Not open for further replies.