GN drive train in other cars

Erik1000

How do you guys feel about GN drive train in other cars or it doesn't matter?

Think I've seen it happen in a El camino, Malibu, Malibu Wagon, and in Cutlass Supremes.

I don't entertain negativity or engage in silly debates. I'll leave that up to the the people who actually care about your opinion

How do you guys feel about GN drive train in other cars or it doesn't matter? Think I've seen it happen in a El camino, Malibu, Malibu Wagon, and in Cutlass Supremes.

I don't entertain negativity or engage in silly debates. I'll leave that up to the the people who actually care about your opinion

It does not matter for one simple fact.....it is that person's money and they can spend it as they please. ;)

It does not matter for one simple fact.....it is that person's money and they can spend it as they please. ;)
I posted a couple of pictures with video of show cars that had 22" expensive wheels on them. Seems like I got a lot of negative opinions about them so thought I'd wait for negative opinions on this lol!

The last sentence you wrote is how I feel about everything. Good comment

Loved it in my 68 Chevelle

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
How was your able to get the motor. You bought it from somebody or already had one?

Hey keyboards are guilty of not portraying a truthful meaning. I am a wagon fan and a fan of thinking outside of the box so I love that car.

No negativity from me my friend but this is the internet where "thin skinned" types walk on thin ice. I prefer killing with kindness so we are all happy.

Love that video so thank you for sharing. :)

I posted a couple of pictures with video of show cars that had 22" expensive wheels on them. Seems like I got a lot of negative opinions about them so thought I'd wait for negative opinions on this lol!

The last sentence you wrote is how I feel about everything. Good comment

The issue with 22's is they hinder performance. Adding a turbo 6 to most cars improves performance. That being said I've scene some great wagons with turbo 6's and I'm a sucker for wagons. There's a caddy by me with I think a stage 2 that goes by Radilac. That was a cool swap too.

I always thought it would be cool with it in a 72 Buick Skylark.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk