GMTURBO6 Direction & Headcount

I plan on driving the GN if the roads are cleared of the salt brine crap. If not i will be driving my 16 valves of blown fury. I also plan on bringing my camera so i can take pics of the dyno numbers and carnage :)

ghall is that your garage?if so are u selling any?guys still let me know sat if you are selling or know anyone that is,i am going to bring a lil cash hopefully i can find a car there.It just seems that everyone i look at is not worth close to the money some people want .
i had someone call me last week that lives in charlotte that has a car for sale------sounds like it is pretty nice and he really needs to sell it----------give me a call during the day and i will try to look the number up for you----------336-229-5554...........RC

as long as it dosent rain i am going to take my sy if it does i will drive my other vehicle,is there any guys from charlotte are etc that would like to caravan up?

I mentioned a few times that a couple of us are meeting at the Cracker Barrel on Speedway Blvd. to eat breakfast before heading up.

Clint... You can take us off the dyno list. Neither car will be ready.

K.

I'll also be bringing Clint's old ported headers to be flowed. Now just need a Witch Doctor to take Clint's bad Mojo off them :D

Guys, It is with a tear in my eye that I must say I will not be able to attend. A friend since childhood was killed today in an auto accident. His funeral will be Saturday. Sometimes life has a way of giving you reality checks.....

Shane, You have my sincere condolences. We'll miss having you there, but understandably you are needed elsewhere.

Keith, What is your meet up time at Cracker Barrel so I can let Larry know in case he wants to cruise this way with you guys?

Also I am bringing a pan of Texas Brownies(for Korey & Pat:biggrin: ), deviled eggs(for Clint & Sam :eek: ), and maybe some salsa & chips(1 jar of homemade salsa left! for Alonzo & Paula :cool: ) & a gallon of tea & a soda

Keith, What is your meet up time at Cracker Barrel so I can let Larry know in case he wants to cruise this way with you guys?

Since we're not bringing a car to dyno, we moved to eating time back to 8am. That way we can be on the road by 9am and there by 10:30am.

K.

Also I am bringing a pan of Texas Brownies(for Korey & Pat:biggrin: ), deviled eggs(for Clint & Sam :eek: ), and maybe some salsa & chips(1 jar of homemade salsa left! for Alonzo & Paula :cool: ) & a gallon of tea & a soda

Hey Cheryl, can you save me one brownie & one deviled egg...er...um, maybe two of each, because I need to add +1 (girlfriend) or possibly +2 (girlfriend + "ex"brother-in-law)...+2 currently not confirmed...:eek:

Heck no Travis, BRING IT ON!!! The mor the merrier. It is going to be a great time. Pat and myself are going to Richards tomorrow nite to help tie up loose ends for Saturday. Weather is definately in our favor. 46 and plenty of sunshine. Here is the link to the local news/weather station for this weekend and its all good so dont get skeerd!!

Weekend Weather

Hey Cheryl, can you save me one brownie & one deviled egg...er...um, maybe two of each, because I need to add +1 (girlfriend) or possibly +2 (girlfriend + "ex"brother-in-law)...+2 currently not confirmed...:eek:

Not a problem Greg! There should be plenty up for grabs.

I have a car i would like to put on the dyno--i have noticed a couple have cancelled --just wondering if i can dyno a non-TR vehicle.

I have a mustang i would like to see the dyno graph and A/F ratio of!!!

If that is possible--let me know!!-------if not !!----see ya there!!!:cool:

Geoff

I have a car i would like to put on the dyno--i have noticed a couple have cancelled --just wondering if i can dyno a non-TR vehicle.

I have a mustang i would like to see the dyno graph and A/F ratio of!!!

If that is possible--let me know!!-------if not !!----see ya there!!!:cool:

Geoff

Geoff,

What time are you getting there??

K.

Shane, sorry about your friend. I've said a prayer for his family and friends.

And now for my bad news. I'm having to back out too :frown: . I sooo want to come but due to unforseen circumstances I don't see any way. If I do happen to make it it will definitely be a miracle of the flying pigs sort. Have fun guys and gals and somebody eat a Texas Brownie for me (What ever that is??).

I would like to come and bring a friend he has a lot of question to ask because he never owned a GN before first one and is trying to get motor work done. Need lots of help

I would like to come and bring a friend he has a lot of question to ask because he never owned a GN before first one and is trying to get motor work done. Need lots of help

Well.... I guess will be seeing you and your friend on Saturday then. Bring lots of pen and paper then;)

Where are you guys located out of? Check out the link in my sig., maybe we can be of help.

K.