GMTURBO6 Direction & Headcount

what would YOU consider to be FAR???:confused: :confused: :confused: :p

LOL! Southern english language...
Far - Let's be far(fair, as in share) bout who get's to use the dyno
Far - It's a pretty far(fair, like a lot of something) amount of work to use the dyno
Far - Bubba, is the far(fire) ready to cook on yet?
Far - It's a purty far(fair) drive over yonder
Hope this clears up any confusion over the southern english version of "far" ;)

Headcount Update 1.19.08

Here is the current headcount as of today. I will need any final headcount NO LATER than this Tuesday Jan. 22nd. I will have to let Richard know for the food:

Sydwyndr(1)-------Peteraq1(1)------Race Lutz
SGRIM-------------NCTyphoon(1)----Big Turbo Scott
JayC ????----------NCTyphoonkid----SBCregal
BWEAVY(1)--------SloGN------------V8Buick
Corsair231(1)------NCTURBOS(2)-----BarnesGN(2)
Casper------------V6BEAST----------Black Car(1)
STGMAN----------RegalWE4(2)-------Wesley Kilby
Gnloyalty877------Look Quick--------BoostedGMC(1)
3.8Vsix(4)---------Esinger(1)--------RLone(1)
getchasum(1)-----JWILLETTGN(1)----Cloneman315(1)
ARL---------------CKBuick-----------Syclone owner(1)
Slider252----------TurboKid----------NC87GN(3)
Benoitthegr8-------NCGreg231-------Jicaju
Vicious6-----------JenRPH92 ????----Boost jnky
Raymon823--------87gta-turbo-------Turbo1dr(1)
cjacobs------------darb---------------Bob Smith(1)
blown526----------Justata------------
JRGN(1)

Proposed Dyno time:

Casper/STGMAN
CKBuick
NCTURBOS X 2
87gta-turbo

At this point the weather seems to be favorable but cold so keep your fingers crossed and remember that this is RAIN OR SHINE so lets hope for dry weather at least

I was wondering about a carvan. What time is the Charlotte crew leaving? Winston gang? I am going to say that me, Cheryl, and Eric will possible be getting on the road at the same time. We all live close to I 85 near greensboro. Cheryl told me she would be leaving around 9:00 ish.

Anybody else?

My wife(Lee) and I will be attending.

What are the aprox. times this will be going on??

Geoff

What month is this happening?

So will these people be bringing there cars?

What directions would I use if i'm heading out from knoxville,TN ? by ( I-40 )

If people are bringing there cars I will try and make it.

scot w.

What month is this happening?

So will these people be bringing there cars?

What directions would I use if i'm heading out from knoxville,TN ? by ( I-40 )

If people are bringing there cars I will try and make it.

scot w.

IT IS THIS SATURDAY.YES PEOPLE WILL BE BRINGING THERE CARS.FOR DIRECTIONS TAKE 40 EAST ALL THE WAY TO BURLINGTON.MORE DETAILED DIRECTIONS ARE IN THIS THREAD.

ghall is that your garage?if so are u selling any?guys still let me know sat if you are selling or know anyone that is,i am going to bring a lil cash hopefully i can find a car there.It just seems that everyone i look at is not worth close to the money some people want .

Headcount Update 1.22.08 FINAL

OK everybody, Here is what I have as a final talley for the meeting this Saturday. This includes ALL additions & deletions to the previous headcount if I didn't here anything from you:

Sydwyndr(1)-------Peteraq1(1)------Race Lutz(1)
SGRIM-------------NCTyphoon(1)----Big Turbo Scott
NCTyphoonkid------SBCregal---------Scot w.
BWEAVY(1)--------SloGN------------V8Buick
Corsair231(1)------NCTURBOS(2)-----BarnesGN(1)
Casper------------V6BEAST----------Black Car(2)
STGMAN----------RegalWE4(2)-------Wesley Kilby
Gnloyalty877(1)----Look Quick--------BoostedGMC(1)
3.8Vsix(4)---------Esinger(1)---------RLone(1)
getchasum(1)-----JWILLETTGN(2)----Cloneman315(1)
ARL---------------CKBuick-----------Syclone owner(1)
Slider252----------TurboKid----------NC87GN(3)
Benoitthegr8-------NCGreg231-------Jicaju
Vicious6-----------Boost jnky--------JRGN(1)
Raymon823--------87gta-turbo------Turbo1dr(1)
cjacobs------------darb-------------Bob Smith(1)
blown526----------Justata

Proposed Dyno time:

Casper/STGMAN
CKBuick
NCTURBOS X 2
87gta-turbo

It appears that there will be at least 85 people in attendance at this event so this is going to be a fantastic time!! Let me go over a few rules:

1. There are no rules!!:biggrin: The time will be from 10a-4p

2. Be sure to bring a chair so you will have a place to sit while enjoying yourself.

3. Food will be provided by Richard and it will be barbecued chicken, potatoes, and baked beans. Cheryl, myself, and a few others will be bringing dessert so IF you would like to bring something sweet please feel free to do so.

4. This will also be a kind of tech session so make sure to bring pen and paper to take lots of notes if needed. Bring some items with you if you wish them to be checked, tested, etc... There will also be several other folks that have a wealth of knowledge about the GN. This is from Richard himself:
i don't think there is much for a TR that i don't have something to check it with-----spring testers of every size for every spring in the car from the valve body to the chassis-------2 air flow benches-----two injector flow benches------engine balancer------tire changer and balancer--------on car AND bench powermaster tester-------precision measurement for blocks, heads, cranks, rods, pistons, cams etc------electrical breakout box for wiring harness--------on car AND bench alternator tester--------AC tester and charger (R-12 and R-134)-----i have several lifts and we can arrange time if anyone wants to do a little under car work the easy way-------and my shop is even a licensed NC state inspection station and I offer discount rates for friends with TR's needing special attention--------really too much to list................RC

5. Definately bring a camera and lots of film because if you haven't made a visit to Richards shop before be prepared to be in AWE!!

6. Here is the current weather outlook for this weekend from a local FOX affiliate and right now it is just a small amount of rain (30%) and a high of 52 but remember that this is RAIN OR SHINE so keep your fingers crossed!!!

ghall is that your garage?if so are u selling any?guys still let me know sat if you are selling or know anyone that is,i am going to bring a lil cash hopefully i can find a car there.It just seems that everyone i look at is not worth close to the money some people want .

Yes, that is my garage--nothing currently for sale though.

Clint, I didn't see my name on the list, just want to be sure you have my wife and I coming. Thanks,

Geoff

as long as it dosent rain i am going to take my sy if it does i will drive my other vehicle,is there any guys from charlotte are etc that would like to caravan up?