Gathering In Asheville, NC

I am slotted to be at Autofair with the GMMOC club. We should be just inside Smith Tower. Stop by if ya bored, I'll be there with TWISTEDV6

Just wondering what the lastest head count looks like? I know that it's a haul for the Eastern guys & gals but I hope you all can make it. Heck.....get a room and make a late night out of it, cause we've never had a chance to gather in the Mtns. It's only another hour west of Hickory.

yo

hey guys/gals

I'm also gonna being showing with the GMMOC club @ autofair look for the ugliest GN with the tag SloGN on it :)

Scott it depends on the head count on how many is gonna to asheville if i go. If i go i'm gonna make a weekend of it and stay the night somewhere up that way. Then i will stop by and bug the hell out of Joe T :)

I will be there for the weekend with wife, Linda.
Conrad Carter

If anyone wants to come Friday there is a cruise-in close to where we will be eating Saturday night. I will get some phone numbers of some places to stay tommorrow.

Chantel and I will play host to anyone that wants to come on Friday or stay for the weekend. I can meet you guys some where and you can follow me to the show or where ever.

I still want a group of us to show up on Patton Ave and scare some people! :D :D

Oh, if anyone would like to call me my cell number is 828-275-7532

Billy

I'm not sure if we will be able to make it. I have been so busy working I have not had time to get my car together. I have alot of work to get done before the nationals, but we will see what happens.

I am waiting on a crank that I bought from Chris McDade here on the board. I got one that is already 10/10. In the mean time the block has been inspected and hot-tanked. The tranny was sent to Dynotech last week and Eric said it should be done in about 5-7 days. So everything is ok. I can't wait to get going on this thing again, I hope to have the car running before you guys come up for the gathering. If its not everyone can come over to the shop and help put it back together!! :D :D

I am really looking forward to everyone coming up here. I will try to make sure that everyone has a good time!!

Billy

Billy,
Linda and I are looking forward to Asheville!
Conrad

3 things???

1.) Is April 23rd the verdict on the date for Asheville??

2.) Conrad, are you setting something up for May in the Albemarle area??

3.) Everyone plan for Farmington in June!!

4.) Geoff, call me!!

K.

That was 4 things :D :D

Yes, Garfields at Biltmore Square Mall in Asheville on April 23. I think 4:30 or 5:00 would be cool plus we have 1 extra hour of daylight now.

See ya

Billy :)

Turbo Buicks in Albemarle, NC? Sounds like fun to me. Looking at the calendar I see that May 21 is Nationals and May 28 is Maxton Mile Run (I will be there). The Farmington BOP event is June 26. So, how about June 04 for Albemarle?

El Ranchito (great mexican food and great Margaritas) ..2 locations...one on Hwy 52 near Honda Dealer...new location and one on 24-27-73 bypass near Wal Mart and across street from Sonic...outdoor patio overlooking main road)

Conrad Carter
704-983-2302 Office
704-467-1310 Cell
704-982-5706 Home

ps...Albemarle is about 1 hr NE of Charlotte, 1 hour south of Greensboro, 1 hour SE of Salisbury, 2 hr southwest of Raleigh and is located at intersection of Hwy 52, 73, and 24-27.

Linda and I have reservations at Comfort Inn. See everyone there.
Conrad

Questionable Weather

Well, the weather forecast is not looking good for Saturday. Slight chance for a shower but the high temp. is only supposed to be 58 degrees.

I would like for everyone to come but I want everyone to know what the weather is going to be like.

With that said I would kinda like to get a rough count on how many are coming (including Asheville guys) so I can let the restraunt Know.

Thanks

Billy :)

We was planning on coming but have the inside of the car apart right now redoing the audio system. Doesn’t look like it’s going to be finished in time and work has me strapped until the end of the week.:(

Billy, I'll will be up you way Wed, Thurs & Friday (Horseshoe), I may drop in one evening and see how your car’s coming.

Billy, I'll will be up you way Wed, Thurs & Friday (Horseshoe), I may drop in one evening and see how your car’s coming.

If you decide to come by call me on my cell 828-275-7532. I am here and there. I assume you are going to the Agricultural Center?

If you come Friday you can get up with me and Conrad, he will be here Friday around 5:00 and we will probably go eat.

Is anyone coming to this? We need a headcount!
Conrad

I won't be there either. I'm in the same boat as Turbo Indian, trying to get things situated for the Nats!!

K.

Too bad. Linda and I went to Asheville and had a blast! Billy and Chantel were great! We ate pizza on Friday night, toured Biltmore Sat morning/afternoon, and ate BBQ on Saturday. Stuffed and tired. Fantastic. Got to see his dad's killer 65 Chevelle SS, Billy's window-tinting shop and his award-winning pink VW bug.
Conrad

ps...a big thanks to Billy and Chantel!