G/N hotrod project

I wanna see a dyno sheet. Like 500 whp, and 1000 wtq.... and it MAY still spin those tires!!
PLEASE do a few side shots....although my pants may rip in the front if I see much more!

90318b.jpg

:p

I wanna see a dyno sheet. Like 500 whp, and 1000 wtq.... and it MAY still spin those tires!!
PLEASE do a few side shots....although my pants may rip in the front if I see much more!

Thats funny

My Duramax truck does about 480HP at the wheel..and this beast should do the same or better.

I was wondering about the quarter windows..... the regal ones are squared off at the bottom....... It appears the cutlass ones are not.... I've been wondering that for some time after this post started.... but didn't ask....

OddGNX....

You still are yet to answer this one..... :confused:

Yeah at first i was wondering why you had 18 to 1 plates - i figured maybe you were taking into acc:eek: t boost - NOW I SEE - great lookin car. You did a hell of a job grafting rear quarters and such - it probably would have been easier to get a N/A regal and "graft" the VIN plate from the "Cutty":eek: - wait a minute thats illegal - :tongue: :eek:

Blazer406 said:
I still haven't seen why you chose the Cutlass?

Look like oddgnx is in Cali. Strict emission laws and emission testing (I don't know I'm just a central mn hick)? The cutlass he used WAS a diesel (by the looks of it still is :cool: ). Diesel cars are exempt from emission laws.

Nice job Oddgnx!!! Side shots please!!

Yeah at first i was wondering why you had 18 to 1 plates - i figured maybe you were taking into acc:eek: t boost - NOW I SEE - great lookin car. You did a hell of a job grafting rear quarters and such - it probably would have been easier to get a N/A regal and "graft" the VIN plate from the "Cutty":eek: - wait a minute thats illegal - :tongue: :eek:

So Many people told me to do this, But I'm glad I didn't :cool:

I have documented everything !

and don't forget this is my daily driver :eek:

Here are some more photos I took this morning after a 45 minute joy ride..:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC00107.jpg
    DSC00107.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 2,206
  • DSC00113.jpg
    DSC00113.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2,183
  • DSC00123.jpg
    DSC00123.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 2,201
  • DSC00130.jpg
    DSC00130.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 2,187
That car looks phat yo!!!:D Looks great and better than I thought it would! No body rake and wheels aren't buried in the wheel. Way better looking than some featured cars(with big wheels) in my fav mags.

I understand why the cutlass now.....

You threw me off on one of the first posts you said it would be powered by a 500 ci big block.

I guess being from MS... we are spoiled to the emissions crap..... as long as it runs... and doesn't smoke excessively.... or make too much noise....you are ok.

I guess in Cali... the rules are much different.

Great ride.... great everything.

I will be expecting updates soon.... MPG.... and ET...... very soon. I am sooooo jealous.....

Great job!