G/N hotrod project

Very cool project.

[GVIDEO]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7815151101842729641[/GVIDEO]

I take it massive brakes will be next?

Patrick

Hahahaha oohhhh my god that thing is awesome. I wish mine could spew black smoke. Love that video.

It only smokes when I need to change lanes on the FWY :biggrin:

That is truely incredible! Your work is outstanding. It is hard to believe that car started out in life as a cutlas. By the way it is fun sending your video to my GN buddies and letting them figure out what is going on with all the black smoke.:D

That is truely incredible! Your work is outstanding. It is hard to believe that car started out in life as a cutlas. By the way it is fun sending your video to my GN buddies and letting them figure out what is going on with all the black smoke.:D

Thanks !

The car has a 3 position switch ...1) 320RWHP 2) 375RWHP 3) 500RWHP

It only smokes like that in the 3rd setting and you can switch between tunes while driving.

Keep us updated....

I wanna know what kind of mileage you are getting......

And what kind of times you get..... and what mods you have done on the engine.... estimated torque and HP....

Very cool project.

Thanks !

The car has a 3 position switch ...1) 320RWHP 2) 375RWHP 3) 500RWHP

It only smokes like that in the 3rd setting and you can switch between tunes while driving.

That is even better! That would be nice to have three power settings on the fly. You need to show that car off at BG. Talk about an attention getter.

Keep us updated....

I wanna know what kind of mileage you are getting......

And what kind of times you get..... and what mods you have done on the engine.... estimated torque and HP....

Very cool project.

I think I'm getting 30-35MPG (

I did only one pass at the track with a 100HP(340RWHP) tune and the times are in my signature.
I will be at the track again with my 500RWHP/1000LB-FT tune in a couple of weeks.

ODD GNX

I think I'm getting 30-35MPG (

I did only one pass at the track with a 100HP(340RWHP) tune and the times are in my signature.
I will be at the track again with my 500RWHP/1000LB-FT tune in a couple of weeks.

ODD GNX

That is so awesome. How many miles have you driven it? I guess I would only be getting 12 mpg if it were mine.... cause it would be steady black smoking :biggrin:

My GN ran 8.30's in the 1/8 before I cut the boost up.... that was low 13's... maybe high 12's.... yours is at least mid 13's at the lowest setting....

I bet it will go easy 11's on the high HP setting if she will stay reasonably hooked..... and still knock down over 30 mpg at the pump....

That is tooooooo cool. Great job.

That is as "out-of-the-box" thinking that I have seen on this board since I joined.

Get us a track video posted when you can.... I bet with traction it will tote the tires on the 1000 RWTQ setting.....

Oh.... was that 1.82 60' time on your big street tires? Do you plan on having another set of rear tires for the track.... slicks or drag radials?

1000RWTQ with slicks should 60' nicely.... 1.3's maybe....:eek:

That is so awesome. How many miles have you driven it? I guess I would only be getting 12 mpg if it were mine.... cause it would be steady black smoking :biggrin: :

Thats whats so funny I think I'm getting 30MPG+ and driving it realy hard, I can't describe to you how it feels when 1000ft/tq thrust you from 70MPH to 120MPH :biggrin:

Oh.... was that 1.82 60' time on your big street tires? Do you plan on having another set of rear tires for the track.... slicks or drag radials?

1000RWTQ with slicks should 60' nicely.... 1.3's maybe....:eek:

This was done on street tires, I do want to buy a set of slicks and any advice you guys have would be greatly appreciated :)

That project turned out to be awesome! We need more pictures under the hood and turn that sucker up:eek:

BW