G/N hotrod project

That's one hell of an American Made Automobile! ;) Are you in the SoCal area? I would love to see it at a local track or car show. :eek:

Classic hotrodding at its best. Well thought out, absolutely original concept, this is what playing with cars (and trucks!) is all about! A+ thumbs up from me!:biggrin:

Very Cool! Very Unique.

You did a great job. I love it.

Kinda reminds me of my car. Looks like we both are partial to heavily modded GNs. :cool:

Attachments

• 86GrandN17.jpg
    86GrandN17.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,350
This thread has link backs all over the place. It is hilarious to read some of the things people are saying about GN's, Duramax's, and GNX.

Nice Car

Man all I can say is that you have taken customizing to another level. I really like the setup and this thing is smokin:)

You should take this car on powertour. If you've never been you'd have a blast and I bet they'd love to have this car in the magazine!

You guys should jump in your car this afternoon and start heading toward Atlanta, the Year One Experince is in a week and a half!! cali is a long way, but Fla, 8-10 hrs....
Oh well, it was worth a try!

OH NO! Now idiots are going to come up to me at car shows and say my engine is a diesel.

Very nice car. That is thinking out of the box.

Any pics of the interior?