G/N hotrod project

17's are perfect

I have had custom wheels are everything I owned. 20 in and 18 in Boyd combo, 16's all the way around 15s on the early regal in high school and 17's with the right tire will look perfect. Not to big not to small. as long as your fill up your wheel well. Think of it this way, black car, black tires ...ummmm you will look lower also.

Dont get the gasser d.I already got them.Na just kidding,I like the gasser or gasser d the best.Budnik are about the best quality you can get in a billet wheel.I cant imagine how deep those are gonna be.I only have 18x9 and have a pretty big lip.Make sure you meaurse right.Discount tire meaursed my car wrong and got the wrong bs and wheels rubbed bad.Budniks are cool because you can send them back to get rehooped instead of buying new wheel.If you are ever gonna get aftermarket brakes they push the wheels out.I got a set of baer brakes and had to send my front wheels back and change them to a 18x7 instead of 18x8.Just dont want you to have same headaches as me.

I need your opinions now !!!!!

Ok guys,

Please help me decide between these five wheels, remember the rear are 20" x 15" with 6" back space and fronts are 18" x 7".
All centers will be painted black with a brushed lip.

1) Arrow
2) Groove
3) GTX
4) Mercury
5) Tiller

Thanks

Attachments

• ArrowFatLip.jpg
    ArrowFatLip.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 4,978
  • GrooveFL.jpg
    GrooveFL.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 4,971
  • GTX4.jpg
    GTX4.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4,970
  • MercuryDished.jpg
    MercuryDished.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 4,911
  • TillerFL.jpg
    TillerFL.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 4,899
GrooveFL's all the way - Anodize the centers black, plenty of room for 12 piston calipers and breathing of the rotors. :D

Guys I finally got my new wheels today from Budnik, I chose the new TRIG.
Here are a couple of pictures

Attachments

• trig 004B.jpg
    trig 004B.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5,033
  • trig 003B.JPG
    trig 003B.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 5,115
I had to run a 225/40/18.Anything bigger makes sidewall start to balloon.Did budnik powdercoat those wheels for you?

project update

here are a couple of photos...enjoy :biggrin:

Attachments

• buick 008.jpg
    buick 008.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 5,052
  • buick 016.jpg
    buick 016.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5,226
Sweet

Damn... project is coming along nicely.... that thing looks very intimidating....

MORE PICS PLEASE!! WOW, what susp set up are you runnin?
Major props on goin your own road!

Very good point, I was wondering why no one has asked that question yet !

There is very good reason why I chose this car over an original Regal.

I will let you know when the project is done. :)

The car looks sweet for sure but I still can't figure out why you made a Cutless look like a GN :confused: The only thing thats comes to mind is you didn't want to implant a V8 into a GN? But using a regualr Regal would have been easier. So maybe the Cutless is a lighter car? This is killing me lol

The car looks sweet for sure but I still can't figure out why you made a Cutless look like a GN :confused: The only thing thats comes to mind is you didn't want to implant a V8 into a GN? But using a regualr Regal would have been easier. So maybe the Cutless is a lighter car? This is killing me lol

patience grasshopper ....I assure you it will be worth the wait :biggrin:

Because he always wanted a GN but he got a good deal on a Cutless with a cage? That is all I have for now lol

I know some cutlasses had aluminum hoods OEM, but that wouldnt be it....cant wait to see more of the beast. BTW 31" tall is HUGE diam on a G body, wait til the Anti-DUB contingency sees this!!